Chapter 9 - Pampering her

Next day morning after Sai’s usual time with Pari and breakfast when she came back to her room after everyone left for hospital and Pari slept she found a gift box in her bed. There was a note and a rose with the box she smiled seeing that and read the Note 

Hey Beautiful, 

Good morning once again, you were looking beautiful today with a sweet pleasant smile on your lips and the pink blushing glow in your chicks just like this rose in your hand. Today evening at 5 meet me near the gate. Ma and Samrat will take care of Pari don’t worry. Oh, I want you to wear the dress for today. 

I love you Sai

Yours 

Virat. 

She smiled widely after reading the note and opened the box to find a beautiful Off-white and Gold full length gown there. It was a beautiful designer piece. Her eyes popped out after seeing that beautiful sleeveless gown he gifted her.

At that moment her phone biped with an incoming massage from Virat “I think you have seen the dress and liked it. I imagined you in that and eagerly waiting to see. Love you.”

She smiled and texted back “it’s beautiful. But it wasn’t needed to give so expensive gift. Love you and miss you.” Within a minute his reply came “Madam I can afford those and want to pamper you so be accustomed with such gifts. Going for a surgery. Miss you too baby.”

She smiled and shook her head. She thanked god again for sending him in her life. When Sai went to take shower, she found her bathtub full with rose petals and scented aromatic oils and body wash beside the tub and a portable CD player there in one corner. She instantly knew who did that but she bends to pick up the little note beside the newly placed baby pink towel in place of her old one. 

Hey Love,

I wanted to pamper you and shower you with all my love. I thought to send you to a spa for relaxation but know that you will not agree so I tried to give you a relaxing atmosphere in home only. There is a CD in the sound system containing your favorite singer’s melodious songs. Enjoy your bath while listening music. 

With love

Yours 

Virat

She was overwhelmed with Virat’s love and these gestures. She enjoyed her bath as he wished with the slow beautiful music. When she came to dressing table of her room to get ready, she gets another gift packet with a note and rose. 

Hey Sweet heart,

I imagine now you are looking like a fresh rose bathed in dew drops. I know you are a natural beauty but if ever you think to have little make up to enhance your beautiful eyes which always attract me towards you or your full cherry red lips so I thought you to keep little equip.  

With love

Yours 

Virat

She opened the box to find a makeup kit containing everything a young girl might require with various shades. She was astonished at his understanding her so well. With that dress and today’s special evening approaching she was missing her makeup kits which she left at her previous home as she thought she will never need them.

She picked up her cell and massaged “I love you so much. I am waiting to meet you.” She was wondering how many such gifts are there in the room. she thought to give a search but before she starts her search her eyes fall on the mirror where a note was stacked.

Hey Sai darling, 

I know baby now you are impatient to know if there are more gifts lying on your room and thinking to search but please don’t do it. you will get them at proper time. Love you. 

With love

Yours 

Virat

She shook her head at the thought that he knew she will be curious at that moment and assumed that she would try to find out. She thought herself too lucky for all these.

She thought not to spoil his surprise and leave the thought of search. At that moment she heard Pari’s voice calling her and went to see her and spend time with her.

During lunch she was again surprised to see her favorite items there. She made a different menu for that day in morning. When she asked the cook, she told her that “Veer baba asked these foods in lunch. So, I made them for everyone.” her eyes become moist with happiness and bliss.

Her phone biped “Having lunch baby. Me too. I assume you are enjoying your food. Can’t call love as few other doctors are with me. Love you and miss you.” She smiled and typed “thank you for everything. I love those. I am looking forward to see you. Love you and miss you a lot.”

Bhabani saw the smile in Sai’s lips and wished that smile stays lifelong with her. 

At noon she told Pari that she will be out for the evening and Pari shouldn’t trouble her Grandmother or Samrat uncle for food and medicine. That day she has to sleep at night before she meets her but next day Sai will make it up for her.

The beautiful doll nodded and snugged to Sai for her mid-day sleep. At 4 pm Sai left Pari’s room to get ready. She wore the dress and did her make up when she reached for scents, she found a new bottle of perfume there as usual with a note and rose.

Hey Gorgeous,

I know you are looking elegant and gorgeous. I like aroma of this perfume and I want to smell it mingled with your heavenly smell. Within very short time we will meet. I am dying to see you.

With love

Yours 

Virat

She wore that perfume and then went to her wardrobe to fetch a matching jewelry. There was lying a jewelry box with a as usual a note and rose. 

Hey My Lady,

I think this little jewelries will look good on my beautiful Lady Love. Please give them the opportunity to adore you. 

With love

Yours 

Virat

She kissed the Note and kept it with all the other notes she kept in a box and rose to the flower vase she kept all the roses she received from morning. For her these notes are valuable treasures.

She open the box to see a diamond, pearl and gold set of neck piece, ear ring and a bracelet. She wore them and tried to reach for her old watch and as expected there was Titan Raga Box with a note and rose. She reached for the note 

Hey Baby, 

I know that watch is given by your Papa at your 18th birthday so special to you but I don’t think that will go with your get up so a little gift from his would be son-in-law. I don’t think Papa will mind much. 

With love

Yours 

Virat

She caresses the note, she was again touched with his words and opened the box to see the beautiful watch. 

The clock stacked in 5 and she picked up her phone and hurried up to wear her shoes only to see a pair of Golden high hill near her old shoes. She picked up the note lying above it.

Hey Darling,

I know you are not uncomfortable with hills so please wear them for me. 

With love

Yours 

Virat

She thanked her starts for blessing her with such a caring and loving life partner.

Just then her phone biped “your lover is waiting impatiently to see his lovely Lady love at the gate. Please don’t make him wait much. Love you.”

She smiled. God people told her he wasn’t romantic but she felt him the most romantic guy who put so much effort to make her feel special throughout the day. Now she was hell curious to see what he will do at the Date and head for the gate