Chapter 15 - Man and Wife

The room was decorated beautifully with flowers overloaded, scented candles, heart shape balloons, flower chains etc. his king-size bed was covered with a virgin white bed sheet, a red duvet was placed at the foot of the bed and it was folded in a shape of a heart. In the middle of the bed there was another heart shape made by red rose petals. Above it by white flower petals was written 'V & S'.

Whole bed was covered by white flower chains hang from celling covering the bed and reached to the floor. At bed side table float scented candles were placed in a glass bowl. There were numerous floral bouquets were placed in various places is favorite orchids were also there.

Heart shaped balloons in both white and red color were also placed along with flowers. But the most beautiful sight was a girl in her wedding attire with vermilion adoring her head parting and Mangal sutra in front of the fence window waiting for her husband. He with help of her best friend cum sister in law already opened her hair and jewelry just kept a garland around her neck and few bangles in her hand.

The sight took his breath away. Being physical was not new for them but the atmosphere and their attire gave them the feelings of belonging to each other. For him her vermilion and mangalsutra which indicate that she is his were making her more beautiful, enhanced her beauty to another level.

He went to her and pulled her in a tight hug. For the first time he was hugging his wife. He thanked god for bringing her into his life, making him fall in love with her and finally giving him the honor to become her husband.

She also hugged him tightly. After pulling from the hug he kissed her forehead first, then her whole face and lastly claimed her lips. He took off the garland from her neck "I am jealous of this garland it get more time with you than me." She smiled at his words "it was with me only this evening but I will be with you till the last breath of mine."

He again kissed her sweetly. Very soon this sweetness chanced into wild passion. Virat carried his bride to the well decorated bed for their first night in his arms and put her beside the heart made in the bed sheet.

They caressed the first letter of their name written there. He removed his sherwani and vest and turned his back towards her. She took her time to check his well-built body though she saw it before but still she likes his well-maintained figure.

Suddenly her eyes fall on his lower back near his waistband and her eyes get wide. He had tattooed her name there decoratively. Her hands reach there to touch and caress it. "When did you do it??" he turned towards her and smiled "Few days ago. Did you liked your wedding gift?? I thought everyone will give you jewelry so I should give you something else, something which will touch your heart and represent that I belong to you. I really don't like it that after marriage a girl has her sindur and mangalsutra to flaunt but a man doesn't has any such thing."

Her heart was really touched at her husband's gesture and she went to his back and kissed the tattoo "it is the best gift. I love it. I love you a lot. God knows what I did to get you as mine?" he pulled her to his front and cupped her face "its my good luck that I get you. I love you too so so much. Enough talking wify now I need my husbandry rights."

She smiled and blushed hearing him, she huge him "I am all yours." Soon they reach for each other's dresses to put it off and utilize the beautiful set up to the fullest. Very soon the room filled with their moans and groans as they made love after their marriage for first time. The whole night they took turns to love every part of each other and in sweet talking.

At the drawn breaking time Sai expressed her wish to witness sun rise together as it was a new start of their life as husband and wife and Virat was happy to oblige his darling newly married wife. They went and sat the deck chair of the balcony adjacent to their room after covering them with the red duvet. They enjoyed sunrise in each other's arms and with entwined fingers. After the sun rose finally they went to bed and slept curdling each other.

At 8:30 am Devi knocked door of their room with bed tea. He opened the door after a good 10 minutes making Devi impatient and irritated. She entered the room at once with the trolley containing tea for the couple "Oh Bhai when you started sleep so much that you need 10 minutes knock to wake up?? You kept me waiting outside and madam sleepy head you are still in bed? Did you forget that you have your first cooking rituals today? Everyone will die in hunger if you take too much time to enter in the kitchen. By the way your daughter is too eager to eat food cooked by her Momma."

Sai felt embarrassed that she slept till this late and mention of her daughter made her super quick to get ready. She wore an orange Sharee and got ready in 15 minutes. While she was putting vermilion to her partition he came out from washroom after taking shower. He stopped her and applied it in her partition and then said "Sai you don't need to wear traditional dresses like Sharee and Salwar always wear what you used to wear previously just wear your mangalsutra with it."

she again felt blessed as she got him "I want to wear sharee for few days I will wear those later." When he was getting ready in his casuals he felt by her body language that she is nervous and asked her the reason. She told him that she was nervous that she is not a good cook and how will be the taste of food she will make for their family. He gave her the confidence saying that she cooked well the last few times she cooked for him and it will be good, everyone will like food made by her.

To her own surprise the taste of the food was really very good, everyone liked it and showed her with gifts. Dadi gave her their family heirloom jewelry, Ninad gave a property paper that says that from that day she is a shareholder and in board of directors of the hospital, Ashwini gave her a beautiful gown with a massage that she can wear western dresses and a diamond set, Om and Sonali gave her a diamond set, Ashwini's mother means Virat's Nani gave her some jewelry, Devi gave her a beautiful designer Lahenga and a Samrati suit to Virat, Samrat a gave a wrist watch set for Man and woman to them, Pari gave her Momma a card made by her and Sai kissed her baby girl. Suhana also gave Sai a small gold pendent with a chain "Sai Madam it's a small gift but I will be happy if you accept it." Sai smiled to her took it and hold her hand "Suhana, I don't value gifts by their price I value them with the love associated with them. I will wear it often but I have a little request for you. I told you before also don't call me as Madam. Please call me as Bhabi, Virat as Bhai, Devi as Didi like that. We consider you as a family member" She nodded and get teary. She worked few places but no one treated her like family before.

That day evening was the grand reception where Sai wore a wine colour Lahenga and Virat a Jet-black suit gifted by Devi.

The party was hosted in a 5-star hotel and nearly the whole Nagpur, all people the couple and family knew throughout India as well as from foreign were invited there except Adhuna, Patralekha and Aditya. After the party Pulkit gifted them a night in the honeymoon suit of the hotel package and Devi handed Sai a special Honeymoon wear Lingerie.

That night was also special for the couple with all the honeymoon set up for newly married couples by hotel and that special lingerie.

Next morning when they entered the house after breakfast, they got bad news Adhuna informed them that she along with Patralekha and Aditya is coming to Nagpur and they will stay at her section of house. She has a part in that house in 3rd floor which generally stays locked.

Virat doesn't like facing Patralekha and now just after his marriage with the love of his life he was not really interested to do that so the family decided to send the couple on their month-long Honeymoon to Europe before the trio arrived.