Epilogue

3 years later

A woman is getting ready in her bridal attire in a beautiful hotel room. She was looking beautiful in her green paithani sharee and jewelry. 

When the beauticians were decorating her hair with fresh flower garlands, 5 kids came running to her. Two boys said in a complaining tone," Bodi mom, see these three girls. They are telling us that it's only them who will get dressed and get ready. We should not as we are boys." 

She looked towards the girls and one of them said "Badi mom girls get all the dresses and jwelries and also beauticians so they should get ready and boys get only dress and few minutes so they should be casual." Other two girls also supported her and said "yes Aai that is what we told them that we should get dressed and get ready not them."

The bride smiled and said "no girls who told you that boys don't get ready. Boys also have the right to get ready and I have bought beautiful dhoti Panjabi for my little munchkins." The boys asked "Sachhi" the bride said "muchhi" 

Suddenly they heard a voice of a woman calling them "Pari, Ansh, Aksh, Payel, Shreya" soon the owner of the voice came into view and she looked towards all the kids angrily. She said to them "kids, I told you not to disturb Badi Mon or Aai today."  

The bride smiled and said "Sai relax it's ok. I love it when they come to me. You are still in your jeans, when will you get ready?? I am ready let them be with me and you get ready" 

Sai objectedibly Said "Pakhi didi today is your wedding and these kids will disturb you." Pakhi smiled and said "no Sai I love their company" then she turned towards the beauticians and asked them to get Sai ready. 

Soon it becomes the time for muhurat and Aditya come to fetch his sister. When he entered the bridal suit he saw Patralekha ready as bride with all the kids. As soon as he entered Sai took all the kids out to give the brother sister duo some privacy. 

He asked her "Tai, do you regret that Pari calls you Badi Mom instead of Mumma?" Pakhi smiled and said "no Adi I don't I asked her to call me Badi Mom like her brothers. You are thinking that destiny snatched a child from me but you haven't noticed that destiny also gave me 5 children. 

Think about Payel and Shreya. They are closer to me and they call me Aai. After getting them I understood the power of a relationship made by heart. I am their mother, their Aai. They lost their mother at birth and when Rajiv introduced me with them I instantly knew they are my daughters and realized Sai and Pari's bond in a new light. If destiny gave Pari to Sai then it gave me Payel and Shreya." 

Soon the wedding of Patralekha and Rajiv started. Rajiv is a widower  reporter who is father of twin daughters. Virat and Sai enjoyed the wedding hand in hand as they recall the wonderful memories of their own wedding. The whole Chavan family participated and arranged the wedding wholeheartedly.

The End