Chapter 13 - Finally Sai joined Hospital

A few times later Devi, Sai, Ashu, Ami, Pulkit were seating in Devi's room and chatting. Sai told her what happen to her after she came to Lucknow except for her relationship with Virat. Devi becomes angry and sad. 

She checked out her friend and spotted her swollen lips with a little cut and a few red marks on her neck and shoulder as her scarf slipped from her neck which was there to hide those marks. Devi was all riled up in concern "what happen with you, is there any allergy or any disease? Oh my God see your lips did anyone hit you? And this marks? We need to see it medically immediately. How careless you become. Always I have to take care of you I wasn't with you and what you did to yourself"

 Sai felt shy while Virat gets a hard time suppressing his laugh and Samrat chuckled "We have to admit Pulkit is a very decent guy" and Virat nodded. Devi was stunned by where Pulkit came here and wanted to ask the question to her brothers but before she open her mouth Pulkit replied "nothing like that Devi. There is nothing wrong with Sai. Someone kissed her hard and those are marks of love, love bites not an allergy." 

Devi was surprised to know that someone kissed her BFF and gave her love bites which means she found her prince charming. She knew being a dreamer Sai used to dream about a man who will love her unconditionally, she wanted a fairytale love story for herself and if what Pulkit said is true then she got her prince charming and fairytale love. She looked towards Sai for confirmation and Sai's face was tomato red in blush confirming that. 

She hugged her BFF "Congratulations Sai am so happy for you. So finally you got your prince and fairytale love story. But I am upset with you also you didn't tell me while I used to tell you every detail about my dates." 

Sai mouthed a sorry but Devi cut her "when are you going to introduce me to my Jiju am excited to know the man who stole my BFF from me." Sai felt awkward about how she will tell her that the man is her Dev's brother only. Virat smiled and waited to hear Sai's reply. Sai remained silent being confused about what she will tell her while Devi started to urge her to speak. 

At that moment Samrat decided to intervene "Devi I wanted to warn you that you have to make a big and important decision. Here me first." She was annoyed by the interruption but paid attention to hearing Samrat's serious voice "Ok Bhai say what" Samrat in the same serious voice continued "in a few months you have to decide, after the wedding what you would like to do? call Sai as Bhabi or Veer as Jiju?" 

Devi was totally dumbstruck "Sai Bhabi, Bhai JiJu why???" But Pulkit went to Virat and hugged him "Congratulations Virat so you made my Shali sahaba as my Bhabi." Pieces fell in Devi's mind finally she uttered "Bhai and Sai?? O My God! Oh My God!" she looked towards both their face which was glowing with happiness and she understood it was not arranged they both love each other after the realization hit her she started to jump in excitement "OMG OMG I am super-duper happy. My BFF is going to be my Bhabi no one will be able to separate us thank you Sai for making my Bhai so happy and romantic."

 She in her excitement picked Sai and tried to twirl but was misbalanced. But before they fall Virat and Samrat hold them and Devi remarked: "You gained weight Sai." Samrat pulled their leg "Oh really I thought she is light like a doll Veer picks and carries her a lot nowadays. Are you bored with gym weights and doing new kinds of weight lifting Veer?" Both Virat and Sai glared at him and all laughed.

After seeing Sai happy with Virat, Devi and Pari the old worm of making Sai join the medical profession again and save her talent from being wasted came back to Samrat's head. He told both Virat and Devi to convince her but both of them failed numerous times. 

One day Devi said, "Sorry Ami Bhai I am not going to ask her again she threaten me that if I say that again she wouldn't talk to me again." Virat added "I am also not going to ask her that either she hit the bull's eye point, my male ego she asked me if I am unable to fulfill requirements of my wife and daughter so that she has to earn. After this, I am sorry but am not going to utter that again." 

Samrat's face fell "do you both agree with me that she is an excellent doctor and she is wasting her talent??" both brothers and sisters nodded suddenly Virat said, "there is only one person who can make her agree I mean whom she can't say no but who will make that person agree to talk to her regarding this??" Samrat asked eagerly "Who??" Both Virat and Devi said in chorus "Pari". Samrat smiled "Oh leave it to me then. Dr. Sai Verma soon to be Chavan be ready you are going to join HSS soon."

It was Pari's birthday. Chavan family doesn't celebrate it with big parties just family members stay with her and enjoy a warm time together. When Sai wished Pari that day she smiled "Momma can I ask something from you? Do you promise me to give it?" 

Sai pulled her to her lap "Anything baby. Momma will give you what you want." Pari smiled sweetly "Momma I know I am suffering from a bad disease and getting ill again and again. I heard that I have to tolerate these but I can't get well completely easily. There are lots of children like me who are suffering from this pain please treat them, Momma. Please, Momma. I heard that when medicine doesn't work then sometimes others' good wishes work.  Might be I will be cured by these kid's parents' good wishes after you treat them and cured them." 

Sai didn't expect this but it made her eyes moist how could she disagree with anything that has a faint chance to cure her daughter she nodded slowly in yes and hugged her angle tightly.

As she become ready to join the hospital so they had to find a Nurse cum nanny for Pari and Samrat arranged that within a few hours as he was preparing for it beforehand. Sai had to vacate her room and Devi demanded she shares her room like they used to share before in the hostel.

 Devi, Samrat and Devi were helping her i shiftig. While she was shifting her things Virat told her unnoticed any anyone other "You are in this room for a few months only. Soon we will shift your belongings again to my room which will be our room. I am waiting for that time." 

A young girl named Suhani Seth who is a trained nurse joined as Pari's nanny. One of Samrat's friends recommended her. She only has her widow mother who lives in their ancestral home in the village.

Next day Both Devi and Sai joined HSS as gynecologists and Pediatric oncologists respectively. Sai initially joined under the Dept. of Oncology but soon two more of her batch mate joined her and a new sub-Dept. was formed.