Chapter 12- Private Celebration

(Mature content)

Time passed it’s been 1 month since the day of confession from Virat and Sai. Pari is in good health for now so the atmosphere of Chavan Villa is very happy, there are two more great news for the family members first obviously the upcoming marriage of Virat and Sai 6 months later and the second and with immediate effective one is their daughter, Virat’s younger cousin  sister is coming back after finishing her MS.

In this one month Virat and Sai come very close both emotionally and physically, Virat was a man who was deprived of love for long and he needed physical love to ensure him that finally he got his love with his and Sai understood his urgency and need so she surrendered herself to him though they didn’t took the final step but they enjoy physical intimacy which gives Virat the required assurance that she is his and only his.

Its Virat and Sai’s 1st month anniversary and they wanted to celebrate it in their way away from locality.

Last time it was Virat who made her day special and she wanted to do something for him a surprise and surrender herself completely to him. She called him to the farm house in the valley and when he went there, he found the place decorated beautifully with flowers. He smiled and entered the house.

His mouth dropped when his eyes fall on his beloved in a black Sharee with a backless blouse, she was looking a sexy goddess in that Sharee, she wore the Sharee low waist in a way that left lot of her skin bare at her back, waist and the combination of her milky white skin and the back shoot desire through his body.

She pulled him in a tight hug and then tip towed to kiss his lips passionately. The kiss was wild as both of them let lose their passion and desire. The kiss make Virat wanted for more but Sai backed off. She pulled him to dining table as it was lunch time.

He groaned in frustration but followed his beloved. There were his favorite grilled foods and Italians which he doesn’t get in home cooked by her.

He got emotional how much well she knew him. They finished their lunch and she pulled him to the master bed room. The room was darkened by pulling the cartons and lit by candles. He was astonished with the romantic set up and wonder what his beloved is up to, he there and sat in an arm chair.

She switched on the music system and the song from Ramlila filled the room.  

 Ang laga de re

Mohe rang laga de re

She seductively walks in front of him and started to dance sensually. He gulped hard seeing her bold avtar, she always allowed him to have his way with her and encouraged him in their make outs but never started any encounter. God if she continues this he will not be able to control today. 

Ang laga de re

Mohe rang laga de re

She moves every part of her body like a seductress and his eyes popped out. Her sexy back, bare waist, hip movement. God she will kill him today with her beauty. She came to him and sat on his lap.

Main toh teri joganiya

Tu jog laga de re

She traced his face, his sharp nose, farm lips, sexy jawline with her index finger and gave butterfly kisses in his face. As a natural response his hands came to her bare waist and started to caress. 

Jog laga de re

Prem ka rog laga de re

Main toh teri joganiyaan

Tu jog laga de re

She then started to trace his neck and Adam’s apple with her fingers and then followed by her lips. His body was burning with desire for her, to make her his completely.