Principia

~Winter's pov~

"Cybertek. The last time anyone saw Gravitonium in this timeline was at Cybertek's lab, which happens to be the same company that built Deathlok's leg" Daisy told us all.

"Now we're talking" Hunter muttered.

"Cybertek was dissolved. Quinn's vanished. Raina's dead" May added "Gravitonium is still M.I.A."

"Yeah, but we found the names of the scientists, who worked under Ian Quinn so..." Daisy continued pointing to the screen.

"Who's Ian Quinn?" Deke asked, walking into the room.

"Rich guy, bad guy" Fitz said.

"What are you doing here?" Hunter asked Deke.

"Oh, I'm not part of the club?" Deke asked us "I'm sorry. I'll just go get my things, and I'll go grab a cheeseburger"

"Have a seat, Deke. I invited him. He's seen more Gravitionium than any of us" Coulson told us, I heard Hunter sighed "He may have some insight that we don't"

"Ok. So this is Quinn's Gravitonium guy, Dr. Joseph Getty" Daisy started.

"Also dead. We chased that lead"

"Right, but here's where it gets interesting. All of Cybertek's scientists are now dead, within the past two years, and all of their death certificates were signed by one man...Murray Jacobson" Daisy continued.

"What? So, you think it's a cover-up? They're still alive?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah. it smells like it, but this photo's all I could find on him"

"You ran facial recognition?" May asked.

"I did, and I found his mug associated with multiple aliases, the most recent being Lewis Casalino, a real-estate agent in Baton Rouge" Daisy started.

"We need to talk to him" Coulson answered.

"So...we're going outside?" May asked.

"Yeah, they're kind of sparing no expense looking for you guys" Deke spoke up.

"We'll leave under cover of night. It's a risk we have to take, if he can help us find Dr. Getty, we may get a lead on Gravitonium"

"Yeah, I'm going with you" Daisy told him.

"I thought you grounded yourself" May pointed out.

"Yeah, I can't really destroy the world without my powers, so..."

"I can take care of myself"

"I know. I just want some fresh air" She replied.

"Right, well, fresh air for all of us" Deke said standing up.

"Have a seat, Deke" Coulson answered.

"Ok" And Deke sat back down.

"I need you to stay here. See if you can help Hunter"

"What?" Hunter asked. "No, Come on. I'm- I'm not a babysitter"

"Do you have any idea how high my IQ is?" Deke asked him "Actually, neither do I. Nobody actually cared about that in the future. Intelligence was measured by how you could survive"

"Then be smart, and stay here" I told him, walking passed him and out the room, following everyone else besides Hunter.

...

"We are experiencing another anomaly flare. If you see something that doesn't belong here, it's not real. Kill it by any means necessary" Hunter said over the PA system, the elevator opened, the hall was dark, not even lights from the others rooms, I tried the buttons on the elevator but it didn't work.