Chapter 6: Yazus

Yazus paced the courtyard outside his private wing of the castle as he muttered aloud about his spoiled, rude, nasty piece of shit sister Yazmina. Her fucking attitude at breakfast was a disgrace, the fact she had dared question the king's decision and call him a miserable fuck was more than Yazus could take, there had to be a way to change his father's mind about who should rule and if I can't change his mind then I will have to leave him no choice but to choose me.

Yazus walked back into his room and up to his wardrobe, if he was going to speak with the king and try to change his mind he had to look like a king. He chose his black tunic with the family crest and black pants with a gold line down each leg seam, he looked at his boots and debated changing them but he couldn't stand to look at his feet, the claws on his scaled feet, the scaled legs he hid under his pants, and the fucking tail he couldn't get rid of, sure he can tuck it in without effort but it remained an ugly accessory on his body.

His upper body he did like, he liked the powerful muscles that all demons had, scales or not he liked the subtle bulges that poked out from arms of his tunic, he flared his wings out to their full span and admired them, each wing six feet long and black as obsidian with gold flecks  on the tip of each wing, all Dezja lineage had  gold in their wings in some form or another. 

He grabbed his softest cloth and began to polish his horns, stroking them up and down while he watched them shine in the mirror, he could feel the beginning of sexual excitement creep into his pants and stopped polishing, no time for this he thought, I need to stay focused.

As he made his way down the winding stairs, across the great hall and down the corridor past the enormous black and gold fireplace, he practised what he was going to say over and over again, each time trying to sound more powerful than he felt, he reached the solid black oak door with the gold door handles and knocked.

He wasn't surprised when Valreha opened the door and bowed, "come in my prince" she said in her soothing melodic tone, he despised that tone, he despised her, filthy whore who shares his fathers bed and tries to be kind to him and his sister. 

if he gets his way she will be kicked into the gutter where she belongs, or maybe he will keep her, chained and gagged, forced to polish his horns whenever he desired,  he knew she was using his father and his father/king and he was too stupid to see it. 

He bowed back and said in a fake friendly tone "Good day to you Valreha hope you are well, I'm here to see my father" she led him into the outer chamber and he watched with disgust as she walked away, filthy traitor he thought. He pushed that thought away and stayed focused, his father opened the solid black and gold marbled door that led to his inner chambers.

 Yazus couldn't help but be impressed at the sight of his fathers eight foot structure, the muscles that popped from his black and gold tunic made Yazus feel small and the black horns that rose from the top of his head made him look like a mountain.

"Yazus my boy, come sit down" his father said in an excited tone and continued "what brings you all the way to my side of the castle, you never come to my side of the castle unless summond". 

Yazus cleared his throat and steadied himself, for a brief moment the though of making an excuse about castle business or to complain about Yazmina's behaviour at breakfast but he remained focused.

"Well father since you asked, I wanted to speak to you about your decision to let Yazmina rule while your gone", there I said it he thought, he watched his father for any reaction but his father just looked at him lovingly and smiled, he hated it when his father looked that way at him, he wasn't a demonling anymore, he was a full grown demon over two hundred and fifty years old, he waited for what seemed like an hours then his father began to speak.