Chapter 8: Yazmina

She watched her father ride off with his army and felt a sinking dread in her stomach, shit just got real she thought. So now what she pondered as she walked back into the great room, with her father's last act as king he made it impossible for her to leave or pass on the throne. How could she condemn her fellow demons to a life of servitude and torture just because she didn't want to sit on a throne and attend meetings. Yazmina felt angry, frustrated and sad, she was stuck now.

A week later Yazmina sat on her throne and listened to the shadow demons complain to her about the sorcerer demons and the magic they practice taking away the shadows that surrounded their land, the shadows that were vital to their existence, Yazmina tried to be concerned about the shadows demon's problems but couldn't.

Was this really her life now, she felt like she was going to snap and take everyone with her, she looked over at Velanos who stood beside her throne and looked as bored as she did but he was able to hide it behind his stoic exterior. Yazmina knew V wanted to be out riding and getting into all kinds of adventures too, she admired him for his unwavering dedication and loved him for being just as bored as she was.

She wondered where Yazus has been hiding out, she hadn't seen him since their father left, not that she cared but it was still odd that he hadn't been around at all. Yazmina waved Velanos over to her "you seen Yazus around at all"? She wasn't surprised when he shook his head no, Velanos and Yazus had never seen eye to eye on anything even when Yasus was a young demonling.

Yazmina put Yazus out of her head and tried to focus back on the shadow demon's who were waiting for a response from their queen and she had no idea how to solve this. "Thank you my lords for bringing this alarming situation to my attention, I will meet with the sorcerer demons and rectify this situation".  Yazmina was pleased that this seemed to satisfy the lords and they began to leave. She had no intention of talking to anyone she just wanted to shut them up.

She made her way back to her quarters and was looking forward to a nice long bath and a vigorous workout with Mykor and Mykora. Since her father left she had used them in every way and made them use each other. She didn't care that neither one of them could walk without wincing in pain or they way they moved with light steps and a slightly bow legged walk, this was the stress relief she needed, she was a warrior demon, queen and horny bad ass bitch, she would always take what she wanted.

The next morning she woke feeling amazing, the orgasms she had last night made her skin glow and her horns seem shinier. I absolutely  worked them over time last night she thought as she put away the whips and chains that lay strewn about. She heard a knock at her door and her personal guard Velanos walked in she noticed him look around the room at the blankets and mattress spread out on the floor and the stains from multiple orgasms that littered the sheets with a smirk on his face and a slow shake of his head.

"Jealous V"? Yazmina asked in a teasing tone, she laughed when Velanos flipped her the middle talon. She stopped laughing when she saw the serious look on his face, V never looked as serious or pale as he did now, his usual olive green skin and shining silver scales looked dull and ragged.  She felt his anger and sadness and worry, what the fuck she thought to herself.

"Velanos, I am your queen and I demand you tell me what's going on" she stated in a stern voice. She nodded when Velanos told her Yazus needed to see her and it was about her father, Yazmina didn't even bother to dress, she threw on her long robe and dashed to the main hall. She used her full demon speed and arrived in the great room in seconds, her mouth dropped open when she saw Yazus.

He was sitting in his chair which was now right to the ruler as he was the new assistant to the queen, a title she knew Yazus hated, she loved it! She saw fear in his pale silver eyes, and he hung his head so low she thought he would fall out of his chair. "What the fuck is going on Yazus"?