Chapter 14: Yazmina

Yazmina looked at the person standing in front of her with bags in her hands and an amused look on her face. She didn't like her, but she knew that she would need help, and this person was suppose to be able to help her, she highly doubted that but Yazmina stood up when she was motioned to.

She watched as this new person looked her up and down and made a noise that sounded like a hum, she did this a few times while walking around her, Yazmina didn't like it. Who was this poison world dweller to size her up, this woman who looked like she would get knocked over with just a flap of my wings, this thought made Yazmina chuckled to herself. She saw her take something out of the bag that looked hideous and uncomfortable.

Jenna looked at Yazmina and thought she was hopeless, she was beautiful no doubt about that but the constant "bitch I'll rip your head off" look on her face did her no favours. Jenna looked at her and wondered how she was going to communicate with her. She laughed out loud when she saw the look of confusion and disgust on Yazmina's face when she pulled out one of the bras for her to try on. Jenna had some old ones which were too big, which she was still bitter about and she had some sports bra's that would possibly fit too.

Yazmina watched as Jenna made a motion with her hands, she was confused at first when Jenna touched the bottom of her own shirt and mimicked pulling it up, then she realized what she wanted Yazmina stepped closer and touched the bottom of Jenna's shirt just inches away from Jenna's hand. She grabbed the bottom of Jenna's shirt and began to lift. Maybe I will like her after all thought Yazmina.

Yazmina stepped back in confusion when Jenna laughed and slapped her hand away, she gave Jenna a confused look which made her laugh more. "Not me, you" said Jenna. Yazmina was still confused but did what she asked, she lifted the dirty cloth over her head and stood there naked.

"Oh my god" exclaimed Jenna and she instinctively turned away, I was not expecting that thought Jenna, but she realized she had a job to do, she turned to face Yazmina who was still standing there naked with no expression on her face "okay, here we go".

Yazmina  understood why Jenna laughed and turned away, the body Yazmina was wearing was ugly, it was an ugly light brown she heard Jenna call it tanned, whatever the fuck that was. It was not like her usual pale white skin which was a trait of her clan. There were no scales or wings or runes. This made Yazmina sad for a minute then her sadness turned to anger I gotta get the fuck out of here she thought.

Yazmina tried to follow what Jenna was saying and managed to put on the hideous torture device which was called a bra according to Jenna. Yazmina didn't understand what it was for but when Jenna explained what the purpose of bra was Yazmina was mortified. Her breasts which always brought her pride and pleasure were not meant to be kept in such devices, a demons body was beautiful and need no such devices to show off or support their breasts. Yazmina hated this body even more, she needed to get out of here, she needed Velanos.

The thought of her faithful and utterly devoted Velanos made her feel real sadness for the first time. What would be happening to him right now? Did Yazus have him, was he being tortured? These thoughts intruded her mind and her sadness turned to anger, without realizing it she had slammed her fist down on the small brown desk that sat across from the bed.

Jenna jumped and let out a little scream, did she really just smash the desk in half by slamming her fist down on it? Jenna knew the material used was cheap but it shouldn't break just from that, she had done worse things on her desk in her room and it never broke. Who was this woman? Jenna was curious to find out but also scared, something about when she touched her skin made her uneasy.

Yazmina looked at herself in the mirror, the material she had on was called a t-shirt, she had to admit it was comfortable enough and her breasts did look good, although they still looked better before she got cursed with this ugly body. The material that covered her legs was called a cargo pant, Yazmina didn't like the feel of it, the way it closed up was baffling, all her clothes just slip on nothing like these insane devices poison realm dweller used to keep their clothes on. What a backwards place thought Yazmina and longed for home.