iii

The next day everything was going fine. Just until midnight. Michael was in his car as always. But silence was with him, just silence.

"Michael..." someone called him again.

"What do you want?" Michael said trying to sound brave but in reality he was the comptely opposite.

"I just wanted to see if you're okay." the girly voice replied.

"Okay I was fine before you started annoying me."

"Oh don't be mad at me Michaely" she said slowly sounding cute.

Michael's mind started running around to the memories of his nickname Michaely.

FLASHBACK

Michael and Vicky were playing in the playground at midnight, by the time the children went back home.

"You can't catch me Michaely" Vicky teased and ran around the tree while Michael was chasing her.

"HAHA I GOT YA!" he told her as he made her stop by putting his hands on her hips.

"Michaely... can we climb this wall? Please please please please?"

"Alright if my peach girl says so." He held her hand and started climbing the wall.

It was extremely difficult for Vicky as she almost fell like 5 times but Michael was here to save her. As they reached the top they sat there enjoying their city's view. It was all dark and there were just some lights in some homes. Everything was silent and so romantic. Michael's sneeze ruined the whole thing but Vicky stayed cute. She booped his nose saying "Little red tomato." He didn't like that cute nickname for sure but she kept booping his nose saying that ridiculous nickname over and over. He got so annoyed, he pushed her away. Vicky booped again but that wasn't Michael's nose but her body.

END FLASHBACK

"Vicky?!" Michael asked while his mouth was drying, his hands started sweating as his green beautiful eyes were becoming teary.

"Victoria for you, asshole." she corrected.

"How are you- I thought- But- Did you survive?"

"No I didn't. None of us did."