ix

After the memories of killing Marina came to his mind. He went to the local bar to drink to forget.

Michael entered the bar and the smell of cigarette and drinks came to his nostrils.

"What do you want to drink, lad?" the barman asked Michael.

"Whatever the bar has." Michael said with a straight face.

The barman looked at him curiously but he gave him a shot of vodka to start having the alcohol to run in his veins.

One drink lead to another.And Michael felt buzzy but bored too but he managed to forget Marina.

Then a girl started dancing on him but Michael had no reaction at first but when he saw her face he gasped.

This girl was Marina.

He then putted his arms on her hips and letting Marina dance on his lap.

The alcohol was controlling him, even if he was mad at Marina for these words she had said, he had missed her touch.

Michael took her hand and lead her to the bathroom. She started watching him with passion. Michael pushed against the wall and started kissing along her jawline.

Marina touched his hair and started massaging his neck. He felt better and kissed her hungrily.

He touched her butt and pressed it and she moaned and then Michael took the chance to put his tongue inside her mouth.

Their tongues they were playing together and their bodies were in heat.

Marina took her shirt off and held Michael's hands letting him touch her body. Michael couldn't feel his Marina's body. He rubbed his eyes and he looked at Marina again and he saw that this girl was not actually Marina but some random girl.

He panicked and pushed her off and said "Uhm... thanks but you're not what i want right now. Bye."

He turned around to leave of the bar when he felt her hand on his arm making him turn back to her.

"Where do you thing you're going boy?" she asked him with a curious look.

"Somewhere away from you, little slut." he said ignorantly and ran out of the bar.