xiv

".Why did we have to come here so early?" Jack complained to David as they were in the forest at 6am.

"Because the hunters probably have slept here you fool." David replied making Jack to shut up.

They were still searching the forest with their flashlights for some illegal hunter. Nobody was there. They hadn't found anyone yet, till they spotted a car parked. They went closer. A man was sleeping inside. The just knocked his window and then him paniching, running on the back seat and covering his head. It was too late for it. David had already called the cops to inform them that they had found the wanted dude, they were looking for a month now.

Michael couldn't do anything. He knew his end was so close. He didn't even move back to the driver's seat to run away from there. He just waited as the police siren echoed in his head. They made him get of his car going to the police's.

As they arrived at the police station they pushed Michael in the office, seeing the same old police officer, Mr. Peter, sitting behind the desk.

"Oh who we got again here? That one wild boy who regrets their words and locks policemen inside cells." he introduced sarcastly just to seem cool while it was innapropriate this time. But Michael still didn't react at all.

"So what do we do with this dude?" David asked.

"Prison isn't a good idea. Paying isn't a good idea either, so is waiting." The police officer stated as he paused dramatically. "There's only one sollution."

Michael's eyes opened wide as his heart was beating faster. His mouth dryed, his forehead sweated as cold tears were filling his eyes. He hated this country where police can kill people who can also not be guilt. But in this situation Michael was really guilt and responsible of all his actions.

"But you can't do that before he goes to the courthouse." Jack said confused getting Michael's attention.

"SINCE WHEN YOU'RE THE BOSS ROBERTS?" Mr. Peter yelled at Jack and he went silent.