xii

As he got in his car, he started driving fast but the traffic was crowded and he had to stop many times because the traffic lights were red.

He was stucked and he was watching around the town when suddenly his eyes caught a picture of his face printed on a paper and with big red letters saying "WANTED".

Michael got panicked but when the traffic light showed green, he started driving to his destination, the place he was always hiding and felt safe and peaceful with his loneliness.

When he reached his beloved forest, he started thinking that he was wanted and that was the first time but he knew how to hide,he was like a shadow, it was easy for him.

He thought that he got rid of the voices when suddenly heard people chatting. He started shaking because he thought that police found him but when he turned around to see better but he felt relieved when he saw that these two people were Michael and Vicky arguing about something.

Michael got nearer to overhear what they were saying.

"Michael, I know you're a killer, stop lying to me." Vicky said full of fear and confindence at the same time.

"What the fuck do you mean?" Michael tried to say without fear that somebody found out his secret.

"You fuckin killed my mom!" she started screaming in his face.

"Do you have evidence for that? And why do you say that I'm the killer of your mom? How did you suppose that?" Michael was asking a lot of questions to her to cover up his crime but he knew already that was pointless since she already know.

"First, she didn't like you from the first time because she thought you were a 'bad influence' for me,and then you started not liking her too, and as I supposed you kill people you don't like and people who annoy you. It's easy to suppose the killer is you." Vicky said more calmly because she felt weak thinking that Michael,her boyfriend hurt her that way.

"If things are the way you say,still you don't have evidence for this Vicky, don't try to play this game acting like you're a smart girl." Michael said with a lot of sarcasm in his words.

As he was about to go there and stop their argument and confess his crime.

Luke grabbed his arm and said "Don't try to think and go there Michael, it's pointless,it already happened. It's dangerous. Anyway, they're done with the argument."

And then Michael heard Vicky's last words before she left him "I'll find out about you Michael, I'll find out the truth. And oh Michael?"

"Yes Vicky?" Michael said still with sarcasm.

"FUCK YOU." Vicky screamed as she started leaving.

Michael was speechless, because these were the voices of the past. And he was wondering why they appeared to him this moment.

After a month of Michael being wanted he was still hidden in the trees with the only place to sleep his car, he started getting bored because he felt alone without music even if he had the voices talking to him. Music was his only escape and he could risk his life for music. So that's what he did.

He dressed with a hoodie and putted a beanie so to hide his fainted now blue hair and wore his glasses. And started driving to the city to buy what he needed the most right now.

His car radio.