vii

People like Michael have troubled personalities but still they're special.After a day of his crime he felt like nothing happened.

Thoughts were running and running constantly on his mind.

He had a monologue with the voices of his head this time.

But these voices were not giving him courage to continue having this life and killing innocent people but ending it because he's a mistake of the humanity.

After a long time struggling with his thoughts, he couldn't resist anymore.

He was in his car when he started walking in the forest to the nearest cliff.

When he reached the edge of the cliff and he started thinking all of his actions.

Then he heard a manly voice saying "Hey psycho kid?"

He turned around to see Luke again. He furrowed his eyebrows because he thought that he killed him yesterday but then he continued listening to him of what he has to say because he was curious.

"Yeah?" he said with a very calmly voice.

"It's not the right time to end your life. Just saying." he winked leaving a meaning behind these words.

"What do you mean?" he was more curious than ever.

"Dude just listen to me,you have to see more things and to understand your mistakes.Thank me later." and he dissapeared into thin air.

Then Michael did as Luke said and he turned back to the car with thinking about his words.