xiii

His mission was to buy the car radio.

It was easy in words but hard in the action.

He took a deep breath as he entered the store. He was sweating but he was trying to hide it as much as he could.

Michael was walking around the store as he found what he wanted. The car radio he chose was kinda expensive, but he decided that this car radio will be his company. So he didn't care about the price at all.

With slow steps he approached the cashier to give him the money and leave from this crowded place before they realise who he really was.

"This is the only thing you'll buy, sir?" the cashier said professionaly.

"Uh yeah." Michael said while stuttering.

"The final price is 200 dollars. Thank you for choosing our store to buy." said the cashier without still looking at him face hopefully for Michael. But for his bad luck the cashier saw him in the face and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't want to sound rude but you remind me of someone." the cashier said thinking.

"No, no I'm not a celebrity and I don't give autographs. So bye." Michael said with a shaky voice and runned to the exit.

With happiness he turned back and putted his new car radio in his car. He was smiling like an idiot. Michael felt like he was in love again.

Michael started driving back to the forest while listening to his favourite song 'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison' by his favourite band 'My Chemical Romance'. And he was singing to the rythm with happiness all over his face.

He finally reached the forest and he decided to take a nap after this long day.

When he woke up, Michael saw he was still alone. And by 'alone' he meant that the voices were not there to talk to him as usually.

He felt relieved with this because from now on he won't hear these voices again because he has his car radio by his side.

Michael felt cured with this. And he made a decision that would change his life.

He will stop killing people.