xvi

"So now I'm free?" Michael asked excitedly. The police officer turned back at him.

"No. Of course not. Now you're not a drunk person. You're a sober one. And listening to you is completely legal now. Also we finally know your name too, Mr Clifford. Good luck with your new life." Mr Peter said calmly but sarcastically. Michael felt his smile dissapearing so fast as his brain exploded.

The police officer turned around and walked to the console. Michael was yelling at himself words nobody could understand or explain. His body froze as Mr Peter was so setting up the electric power. Michael closed his eyes tightly. He couldn't believe he was experiencing this. He was patiently waiting for that shot but nothing happened.

He felt so cold, like he was surrounded by snow. He opened his eyes and realized he was in his forest, like everything was a bad nightmare. He got up from the cold ground, glad the policemen didn't kill him.

He was about to start walking off to find his car somewhere but a hit on his back made him fall down. He looked back. He couldn't believe his eyes. It was that one man with his dog. It wasn't mad at him or anything, weird. He took the chance to get up again but the dog jumped on him keeping him down.It was like he was tied from something and he couldn't do anything for this.

Steps were heard as Michael looked up to see Vicky. He smiled wide at her trying to speak but a hand blocked his mouth. Luke's girl appeared in front of him and she walked behind Vicky. Marina was there too and she seemed to be so calm.Everyone was there.

"So it was an accident?" Vicky questioned Michael.

"So it was the alcohol controling you?" Marina spoke at him at the same tone.

Watching all the people that killed made him feel weird. Their voices made him feel so uncomfortable and the bad thing is that he couldn't stop hearing them.

They were so cold and monotone to him,like he was to them when he killed them.He knew he would die and this was his last nightmare but he couldn't bare it.It was mentally and physically painful for him.

Michael was speechless but even more when he saw Vicky pointing a gun at him. He looked down. It seemed like they wanted an answer. He looked at them again without having an answer for them but a loud shot disturbed the peace and everything was dark.