xvii

A tall tanned boy was standing there. He set the electricity power to 2,000 volts and pressed the button as Michael's body started shaking while all that power was burning his insides. Smoke started getting off his head and his leg. He had paralyzed, the electricity was controling his body. After a minute it stopped. The doctor ran close to him. He sat down, next to Michael. He quickly took the stethoscope out of his bag and placed it on Michael's chest. He couldn't hear a sound.

"It's not beating..." he said and Mr. Peter smiled wide as the doctor was still hearing Michael's heart.

"IT'S BEATING AGAIN." the doctor announced and ran back to the consolle, as the police officer seemed to be a bit annoyed.

"Explain!"

"He has paralyzed. His brain is probably burnt just like his nervous system. This doesn't mean he can't breathe. Just his muscles got so tight they couldn't let him-"

"Okay enough!" he said interrupting him and signed at the boy next to him. He set the electricity power to 2,400 volts. He pressed the button and it all started again.

Michael's body got controlled by the electricity again. Some kind of foam could be noticed in his mouth as bloody sweat was running down his face. His eyes were about to explode. His whole body was sweating extremely much as fire lights could be seen on his shoulders. A sound of just now baked bacon was heard and everything stopped.

Mr Peter and that boy walked closer to their dead victim.

"Now we can get him and burn the rest of his body." said Mr.Peter to the boy.

"Yeah. Can I ask you something?" the boy said to Mr.Peter.

"Of course." Mr.Peter answered happily.

"I don't know why but i feel guilty doing this. I mean he's a human."

"My little innocent boy, he deserved it, erase these thoughts from your mind. Now it's over. And thank you for letting us know where the murderer we were searching for was." Mr.Peter answered truthfully.

"I want to ask you something else too." the boy said nervously.

"What else?" Mr.Peter said annoyed with the boy.

"Can we do him a funeral and bury him instead of burning him?"

"And why that?" Mr.Peter answered curiously.

"Because he's a human too and his religion probably doesn't let burning the dead body."

"Okay, okay. Whatever you say,we will do a funeral then." Mr.Peter finally decided.

Every policeman, Mr.Peter and the boy gathered to the outside of the cemetery with the dead body of Michael and started the ceremony. Actually it was nothing special. But for the boy who asked it was important because he thought he did the right thing for Michael,even if he was a bad person. The boy thought he was a troubled person and he knew that Michael deserved it. Mr.Peter workers started digging a huge hole onto the ground,when the hole was satisfying to bury Michael's dead body inside the hole,they grabbed Michael and they buried him inside the hole. The boy was emotional for some weird reason. They started dropping dirt inside the hole and when they reached the end,the funeral was finished.

The boy was terribly sad for doing this. He regretted it in some way.

"It's over." said Mr.Peter to everyone to hear.

"It's over." the boy whispered with sadness all over his face.

"It's over." all Michael's voices said together.