x

He didn't know why he thought that this girl was Marina but the alcohol made him a mess and he had a major headache.

Michael knew it was dangerous to drive while he was drunk but he did it anyway.

Suddenly, he heard the sirens of a police car and he knew it was him because he was driving like a maniac for the reason why he wanted to turn back to the forest.He regretted that he went to that bar so he wanted to escape as fast as possible.

He started driving faster than before but as he was about to take a turn,he lost control of the steering wheel.Then he saw a tree so close to him and he couldn't avoid it.Luckily,he got the steering wheel on his hands in time and he ran away.

Michael after of some minutes of that accident,he still was feeling his heart racing fast. So he stopped driving fast and he was in normal speed.

But he hadn't realised that the police car was still following him. So they reached him and stopped him forcefully.

"Your driving licence sir?" the policeman asked Michael.

"Uhm... I don't have it with me at the moment." he replied nervously as he had never been caught by the police before.

"I think you should follow us to the police station." the policeman announced as the other one made Michael get off his car.

Michael sat on a chair in frond of the police officer's, Mr. Peter's, desk. The policemen left the office as soon as the police chief told them to.

"Well, what have you done wild boy to be in here?" the man asked playfully.

Michael felt cold sweat on his forehead. Every soul he had destroyed started running around his head. He felt like throwing up, he could never imagine that he had to face this situation. He looked down.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT OFFICER." he said while he was already sobbing.

"Chill, I just asked you why you're here boy. Calm yourself."

"I ALWAYS LOVED MARINA AND VICKY, THEY WERE JUST ACCIDENTS. I REALLY DIDN'T MEAN TO." he confessed as the police officer looked at him confused, but he didn't say anything.

"TO BE HONEST ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE JUST ANNOYED ME. BUT I LOVED MARINA SO MUCH BUT I WAS SO DRUNK AND I'M SO SORRY FOR IT AND ALSO I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THAT TO VICKY. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR. I'M SO SORRY THEY AREN'T BY MY SIDE ANYMORE. I GUESS THEY HATE ME NOW. I WISH THEY WEREN'T DEAD. BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT." he continued as he fell in deep thought right after. The man was speechless.

"Wait... It actually is... BUT I SWEAR TO GOD I HAVE REGRETED ALL OF THEM. EVEN THAT ONE TIME WHEN I HIT MY MUM'S BEST FRIEND ON THE HEAD AT THE AGE OF 7 BUT I'M SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING. I'M SORRY EVEN FOR THAT LUKE BOY AND THEN HIS GIRLFRIEND. I SWEAR I DIDN'T MEAN TO CHOKE HER. I WAS JUST AFRAID. PLEASE FORGIVE ME." he finally said to Mr. Peter whose emotion had completely changed.

"Dude, you know you're in trouble, right?" he announced Michael as he got his phone and said to keep Michael in the jail for a while.