iv

Michael was touring the town. He rarely gets out of the forest and goes to town. As soon as he got there he left his car. He stayed there, out his favourite night club, where he mostly hungs out. He needed to make Vicky go away. He would drown her with alcohol, but he would drown himself too. So he got back in his car and continued his tour.

"Son!" a lady voice said.

"Son!" she repeated.

"I'm not your son ma'am." Michael replied annoyed.

"Wait!" he said looking around his car. "How did you get in my car?"

"I've always been here." she said.

"What do you want from me? Why are you here? From where do you know me?" his questions were too many in his head.

"Don't you remember me?" she asked as Michael took a look to all the car seats. Nobody was there. He quickly parked the car in the middle of the road, got out and started running. She was following him but she didn't sound like she was running.

He stopped at a park and sat on a bench while he let the tears come out of his eyes. He was so confused about what was happening to him. He looked straight at nowhere as he calmed himself down. He blinked and a girl appeared on the bench in frond of Michael's. She was crying, but he didn't care at all. A boy, around 17, came closer to her. He was beautiful, tall, a little chubby, pale and he had messy blonde hair with a long fringe. He sat next to her and he started talking to her. She looked at him, he wiped her tears, she smiled, he hugged her, they got up and left together. Michael couldn't believe his eyes. It was him and Vicky, the night they first met. Today it was their anniversary, and she wasn't with him. He got so emotional again. He wanted to cry, but adults don't cry.

"I know what you want Son." the same lady voice said.

"To leave me."

"I know this already and I know what you must exactly do."

"What? How did you know?" he asked but he got no answer. "What do I have to do?"

"Tell them."

"I don't get it."

"Tell them."

"You're not helping me."

These were the last words of that night. Nobody else was heard there, anymore.