Relationship Preferences ~ Love Languages

💗Ava💗

Prefers Giving: Words of Affirmation

Since Ava isn't particularly good with her words, she really appreciates people who are. Any form of verbal affection you give her will make her completely melt. She'll become a flustered mess, don't get her wrong, and with anyone else she might be upset, but for you she can't help but lean into it. She might even try to compliment or tease you back! Not always successfully, but it's the thought that counts, right?

Prefers Receiving: Quality Time

As someone with a bit of social anxiety, there's not much she cherishes more than some nice, quiet alone time with you. Being able to lay in bed at your side while she scrolls on her phone or sitting with you while you watch TV are some of her favorite things. Even when you two have to go out in public, she still appreciates you being at her side to make things better.

❤️Asch❤️

Prefers Giving: Words of Affirmation

As a prince, Asch believes his words have a lot of bearing. Hence why he prefers to give you verbal affection. Sure sometimes it's through yelling, but he means well! Whether It's compliments or urging you to take proper care of yourself, he will not hesitate to show you that he cares in his own way.

Prefers Receiving: Physical Touch

This man is so extremely touch starved. Sometimes he'll act like he doesn't want physical affection because it makes him feel weak, but he's lying. He absolutely adores when you hold him or press little kisses to his face. Sometimes at night, when he thinks you're asleep, he'll even be the one to initiate by gently pulling you closer.

💙Pierce💙

Prefers Giving: Quality Time

Pierce is a simple man. He likes showing his affection by being present. He's perfectly content to just be at your side, even if there's no talking; you could be watching TV together, reading together, playing video games while he sits by and watches. No matter what, he's just happy to be by your side.

Prefers Receiving: Words of Affirmation

As a man of few words, he very much appreciates hearing your voice. He believes words are very powerful, so any kind words you say to him mean so much. Whether it's hearing you ask about his day, give him compliments, or a simple "I love you," it will always become the highlight of his day.

💚Leif💚

Prefers Giving: Physical Touch

This should have been obvious. Leif prefers giving physical affection for two main reasons: one, he lives for teasing you and making you flustered, and two, it's like a constant reminder that you're still at his side. He gets a little embarrassed to admit that second one though, so expect him to lay it on a bit thick with the kisses and cuddles.

Prefers Receiving: Quality Time

For similar reasons to why he likes giving physical affection, he likes being able to take up some of your time. If you take even a few minutes out of your day to see him or talk to him, he'll be perfectly happy. If you spend any amount of time with him, he's positive that he's never felt so loved in his life.

💜Rhys💜

Prefers Giving: Acts of Service

Rhys is a bit awkward when it comes to other forms of affection, so he enjoys to show his love via performing little tasks for you. Sometimes it's by making you a nice meal after a long day, or cleaning up your room for you, or doing you little favors, but it's all done to show how much he loves you.