17

Friday
July 6, 2018
Marshall's POV: I walked off the stage in Switzerland feeling adrenaline through my veins, always happens after I perform. I swear I get more and more energized through the years when I get on stage. I grabbed a cold rag following Porter and Paul towards the green room. Taking a long sip of my water while walking Porter jogged behind me, his hands resting on my shoulders. "You feeling good Em?"

I chuckled, wiping water from my mouth. "Yeah, I'm feeling good. That was a hell of a show!" I smiled walking with him. He nodded and let go of my shoulders smiling,

"Yeah, I hope Milan will have the same energy as we did tonight." He smiled. I nodded in agreement. Paul turned around opening the green room door sighing,

"Yeah we leave Sunday night and we'll be there Monday. So you guys will have one day back at home." He replied, shutting the door. I nodded sitting down on the couch, patting my forehead full of sweat. I was excited to have a little time at home. See the kids, see my brother, maybe try and stop by at the club if Diane's working. I haven't spoken to her since she called me, practically balling her eyes out that I pinned Greg. He needed it! He's always a cocky mother fucker. The man never knows when to shut his mouth. And now she's decided to not be with me? After all the effort I put in.

Paul stared at me, "Em you good?"

I nodded taking a long breath, "Yeah, just tired." I replied, standing up taking my hat off, throwing it on the couch. "Imma go to the bathroom real quick and then we can head back to the hotel."

Paul nodded, "Alright, take your time no rush." He gave me a small smile as I began walking to the bathroom. I got inside, locking the door and leaned on the sink. Turning on the cold water I splashed my face, then grabbed a towel, dabbing the water off of me. I stared at myself in the mirror. Disgusted with myself. I should've stopped Diane the first night we hooked up, I wouldn't be in this position. It's a situation I've messed up completely; I know I have. I can only take the blame. I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, my eyes lighting up and seeing a text from Diane. Finally, she's texting me!

[Diane]
[Tomorrow, 11 PM at the club. Meet me in my dressing room. No excuses.]

I shook my head, fuck she's going to rip me apart.

[To Diane]
[My flight back home is at 10 AM tomorrow. I'm in Switzerland at the moment. I'll try to be there around 11.]

[Diane]
[No excuses. Be there.]
—————
Saturday
July 7, 2018
11 PM

I walked inside the club, my hoodie over my head trying to cover my face. I didn't want any of the girls to see me, even though I knew that they'd know I was here. I walked towards the back, Lexi leaning against the wall. Her eyes met mine and she stood in front of me, pushing me back against the wall. I grunted as my back hit the wall. "What do you want Lex?"

"You come to see Diane?" She asked tracing her hands down my chest. I nodded, grabbing her hands to push them off me,

"Yeah, where is she?" I asked beginning to start walking again. She grabbed my sleeve pulling me back into her.

"She's in her dressing room over there. She's pretty pissed off at you." She replied. I rolled my eyes,

"Lexi, just let me go and talk to her." I demanded, and she shushed me.

"Let me go tell her you're here. Go wait out in front. I'll come and grab you alright?" She asked. I sighed walking back towards the front of the club, sitting down watching dancers up on stage. I waited, bouncing my knee impatiently. A few minutes passed and she walked towards me resting her hand on my shoulder,