Shorter chapter: Mission Completed

(author: should i upload pics for each chapter? im thinking about it but it takes up my storage 😬)

You sighed. 

Maybe getting tied up wasn't the worst in this case.

Zoro and Sanji had been arguing for what felt like hours, but was really just minutes.

"Doflamingo! Stop making us wait! Come already!" Law snapped.

"Mingoooooo! What did we do?! Let us go!" Luffy yelled indignantly.

The others had been yelling at Doffy who disappeared through a door. "Y/N? He's not listening to us. Maybe if you say it, he'll answer," Sabo chimed in. 

You contemplated the idea. Doffy did like you more than the others, no matter how bitter it was to say it. You had no choice. You would end up in afterschool detention anyway.

"Doflamingo! Come free us right now!" You shouted with the confidence you had mustered. Zoro stopped yelling at Sanji. 

Unexpectedly, a girl with a purple maid's outfit and goggles showed up.

"Y-you need to be freed now?" She asked quietly.

"Yes!" Everyone shouted.

"T-they need me!" She gasped, eyes glimmering and cheeks blushing. Pulling out a knife, she cut open the ropes that pulled everyone together.

"Thank you," you exhaled. "Feel like I know you, but I really don't. What's your name?"

"I'm Baby 5, one of Doffy's subordinates," She answered.

"Then why did you free us?" Law grunted.

"You guys needed me, of course. I follow him because he needs me, but I want to kill him for murdering my boyfriend," Baby 5 said approvingly of herself.

Everyone was left confused but shrugged.

"What's wrong with your school, ma'am?" Zoro whispered in your ear making you shiver at the closeness.

"E-everything," you laughed.

Zoro snorted, "What type of name is Baby 5 anyway? Where's your siblings from Baby 1? Doffy's crew?"

You couldn't hold in your laugh. "I don't have siblings! It's just me," Baby 5 replied plainly.

The rest of you discussed about Doffy's whereabouts. Thankfully Baby 5 was like an answer sheet. The Don Quixote must of thought she was occupied with Diamante. 

"We should go," Sabo said. "We don't want to run into him again. Go back to class even if you get into trouble because detention is worse than Doffy. We were really lucky for him to be busy with Machvise smashing his cupboards and Gladius's test experiment."

"It sounds cool," Luffy said sprawled on Doffy's couch on the side.

"Idiot! Hurry up!" Ace muttered darkly. "Doffy's gonna come soon. Baby 5 said he didn't like taking time with his subs."

"But-"

"Luffy, please hurry!" You pleaded. The boy frowned but leaped off, running to the cafeteria at full speed.

"You have some kind of charm," Zoro commented.

Blushing.

"She definitely does," agreed Sabo.

"We should head back to class," You told Zoro.

He nodded. "Let's hope we don't run into that weird bastard."

"You're getting used to this," you smiled. "Second break I want to introduce some people to you."

Being so worked up into the situation moments ago made you forget about the boy's directional sense.

Shit.

________________________________

I tried to upload a picture for this chapter but Wattpad just hates when I do that.

Again thank you guys so much 😵🫶 I was shocked as heck when I saw this book spiked 900 in a few days.

~ QOTD ~

Do you watch DUB or SUB?

I watch sub personally dub sucks. But I randomly like to hear what they say for a new character especially when its Japanese. Lol.

___

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know immediately!! Or editing mistakes, or anything you want to say.

Also feel free to rush me on updates because that motivates me, like somebody actually wants to read my stories.

Please refer to me as Winter, or Wolf, or any other non-offensive nickname :)