Partners?

After Luffy's chaotic birthday party mess (make sure to add in the extra time you all partied in the huge gymnasium) most of the people ended up getting suspended.

Which included you.

And Law!

Law would never do anything on purpose to get suspended, but you thought he had his own share of hating the school.

He said it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. Your suspension time was 2 days.   It was soooooo worth it, though. Everyone was thriving completely normally and Kid even invited the suspension group to party somewhere for the two days again. Which Law disrespectfully declined.

But now the two days were over and you were surprised to find it normal like a weekend, so maybe if Law's in a better mood you won't think twice about getting suspended again.

You got up and started getting ready for school. Due to the sunny hot weather that was upcoming, you and Law started taking the bus for its AC. It kind of backfired because sometimes the windows were open.

Everyday you started sitting with either one of the ASL brothers, since they always took the bus and there was three of 'em. And because Law always told you to politely shut up.

Luffy usually snuck under the seat in front of Ace and Sabo when he was little, but ended up sitting on the floor in front of them when he grew up. Old habits die hard as they say. ASL had to follow the rules or they would be kicked out, and the rules were 2 people per seat.

Of course, Luffy would be willing to sit next to someone completely random but Ace and Sabo knew he could and WILL cause chaos. So you had the job of babysitting the brothers every day. Sabo was always normal. Ace sometimes caused some wrecks. And you always had to offer Luffy some of your lunch to calm him down.

"Man, I'm hungry," Luffy complained.

"No lunch today," You said firmly dissolving his thought of meat.

Luffy kept whining for five straight minutes, even more than he usually would.

"Awwhh." Luffy pouted staring through the window. "C'mon Y/N, even a bone would be fine! Please!"

You'd had enough of this show twice per week. Luffy was so precious but sometimes his hunger turned his whole adorable personality around. The immaculate katsu-and-cheese [Insert your favourite flavour] sandwich drizzled with your favourite topping sauce you'd packed this morning was absolute no-share too delicious. Luffy would gobble it up in no time and you wouldn't let your work go to waste.

"What are you? A dog?" You asked, amused. "Get some from Sanji. I'm sure if I get Nami to ask he'll be totally OK with it."

"Awe thanks Y/N! I'm so hungry today 'cause Sabo and Ace wouldn't let me eat this morning!" Luffy said excitedly.

"They didn't let you eat breakfast?!" You asked in disbelief. Poor Luffy. The guy is probably STARVING.

"No," Luffy responded. "Don't you think that's so rude?"

You smiled. Luffy had already ate tons on his birthday but he was your leftover - trashcan but with no waste. "I will talk to them about giving you breakfast next time," you promised giving Luffy a genuine smile.
Maybe because you had enough of his whining or anybody should have the right to eat the best meal of the day.

Everyone on the bus probably felt bad for you for being Luffy's babysitter on hunger.

____________________________

Mr. Caesar and supply assistant Gladius taught kind of like, dangerous inclines towards weaponry and science.

"For this project, you and a partner are going to design a weapon which is high tech and can be used in real life, for example no "makes you fly" or "jump 50 metres"," Caesar explained. "Gladius and I decided to use partners because its easier to grade people's worksheets. We have so many students!"