Special: Luffy's Birthday

Hello! This is just a reminder from my 10/01 self that this chapter was originally wrote on 5/06. My writing was actually so shit 6 months ago.

So instead of rewriting the whole chapter, I'm going to stick with most of my 5/06/2023 plot. :) 🤞🤞

_____________________________

Well, well well!!

It IS luffy's birthday.....

(Yesterday.)

But in reality, every day we can use to celebrate our amazing Straw Hat.

So, have fun, happy birthday Luf, and happy Children's day for you Japanese readers! Thanks for supporting my stories again and again.

This story takes place in East Blue High, just where the story is still at. 2nd person view, same as usual. <3

There is a part 1 and part 2! Lmk if you want more of these things :) good or bad?

___________________________________

"Y/N."

"Y/NN."

"What do you want," you drawled sleepily. "I have nothing to do with whatever you want right now."

Law rolled his eyes. "Then why do you have visitors in the front door? They wanted you. It's literally your boy bestfriends."

Your eyes snapped open alarmingly. Visitors? Ace? Luffy? Noooo, please no, not him in the morning... "Uhh..really?" You rubbed at your eyes.

"Yes, annoying sister," Law said who sat on your bed as hard as he could. "Don't worry. If you ever need me, I'm not going to help."

"I won't need your help. I'll go see them right now." Even though it's literally seven A M. God, what would be this urgent to wake me up at 7 am before school??

You rubbed your eyes once again, aware of the details around you so you would avoid bumping into for example, a desk or a drawer. You ran a hand through your hair to at least look okay for whomever it was (Being a friend of a lot of boys.) Slipped on your slippers? Check. Adjusted your clothes? Mhm. Brightness? Good.

The handle of the door creaked open and there was Ace, Sabo, and Zoro.

_________________________________

~ QOTD ~

What other animes do you watch?/read

I watch Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, some of Haikyuu! and some of Kimetsu no Yaiba .... et cetera. Hunter x Hunter and Spy x Family are pretty good too!

_________________________________

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know immediately!! Or editing mistakes, or anything you want to say.

Also feel free to rush me on updates because that motivates me, like somebody actually wants to read my stories.

Please refer to me as Winter, or any other non-offensive nickname :)

_________________________________