(Chapter II) - Isla Nublar

-Miles POV- 

All of The campers were below deck, waiting to arrive at this "Isla Nublar"  Me being me, I kept to myself, hoodie over my head, listening to acoustic instrumental is so soothing to me.

(This is just.. So great.) 

I look around at the other 5 kids, One kid had a blue polo with white cargo shorts, and some kind of fanny pack on his waist, and by the way he moved, I could tell he was very timid and probably spends most of his time indoors, definitely an introvert. He looked to be reading out of the Emergency protocol book they have on the Island. I look over to check out the Girls, one is in a white/pink Flamingo shirt with Navy blue Jeans, and brown leather boots, Latina looking girl. I heard her talking to someone on her phone, maybe Family, but I'm not one to be nosy. She had a light southern accent. Then I see a tech savvy looking girl, wearing pink all around, even the hair. I'm not entirely sure but isn't she some famous girl who blogs and stuff? She's gained a pretty big following doing that and manages to make money. Honestly, I have nothing but respect for that. My old man always told me, "If you're going to get good at something, It better be something that makes you good money." She's seems to be doing just fine for a 14 year old. I look around more, and in the very back was a taller arab girl, wearing light grey sweater with some Black and pink colored short shorts that stopped halfway down her thigh, She was wearing small ear buds and listening to music while accompanied by Drawing. She had black hair which was put into a rather large ponytail. The only one I actually found to be a little cute. However I think she felt me glancing at her, because she looked me dead in the eyes for a moment. Last but Certainly not least, The only other Black Guy on this boat, He looks like he's on the younger side, but he's still black, I'm chillin with him, he had a normal white shirt and jeans, and then some black and white Converses, his Drip is unmatched! Conveniently, as I finished analyzing everybody, A Horn sounded, meaning we've arrived at our location.Everyone packed what little things they brought with them and continued to the Docks. Everyone but the girl in the back. I walk over to her and wave to catch her attention. She perks up, looking around the room before realizing we've arrived. She removes her ear buds and shoves them in her pocket. 

Miles: We're here so.. I thought I'd let you know..  

She shyly smiles before getting up and walking past me, slightly brushing her shoulder on mine and purposefully avoiding eye contact. She hurries out toward the docks whilst tightly hugging her sketchbook. I follow after her and the Scenery is... Not what I was hoping for. I sighed at the Depressing, Cloudy sky.

Miles: So this is where dignity goes to die.. 

I Step onto the Docks and find the other campers in a Group in front of  a man with a red shirt and cargo shorts on.

Man: Welcome to Isla Nublar, Campers!  You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous. I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello Ben...

Ben had scurried off to the edge of the dock and Puked. And of course came the Atrocious smell. Despite him puking into the Water. 

Man: But You made It!