2. A Raccoon Wants Me on Fire

Thank you to the person who voted for my story! And to those who made it this far with my terrible writing I swear I will edit them. Last night I was just pushing the three of them out and didn't proof read.
She is definitely more affected by the lab then she puts on! ____________________________________
I walked into the room feeling an overwhelming sense of dread because of the amount of people. It reminds me of how cramped the lab was at the beginning... No ! You are free now, don't think about the lab.

Red Headed Boy:  We're done with orientation and dorm assignments?

Awe he's so short, kinda reminds me of my friends in the lab..

All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!

I got shivers from that sentence. It reminds me of that one incident where another kid from the lab couldn't handle the experiments anymore...

Boy with Lion Ears: *Yawn* Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever.
I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me.

Lazy hmph, reminds me of those stupid lab assistants.

Boy with Glasses:  New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement.
As dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be a fulfilling campus experience.

He kinda sounds like Crowley there, but more humble. At least he doesn't say " FoR I aM gRacIoUs " every five seconds

Handsome Boy:  Hey, does anyone know where the headmage went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony...

:He's literally right here-

I got cut off by a FLOATING TABLET?! Even the lab didn't have this kind of technology, that's so cool! Where do they sell those? Oh.. I don't have any money.

Voice from Tablet:  Some headmage he is.

Boy with Red Eyes:  Maybe he had a tummyache?

Crowley:  I most certainly did not!

Red Headed Boy:  Ah, speak of the devil.

Crowley :  If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation.
You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel.

: Uhm.. okay..

Crowley: Now now don't be shy.

I walk up to the mirror and I start to feel uneasy. Almost like it was judging my soul itself.

Dark Mirror : State thy name.

: Y/N L/N

Dark Mirror : The shape of thy soul is..

Dark Mirror : It is practically colorless, but with sparks of an orange gold.. no not colorless, a void in which I cannot see into. They have no magic... therefore this one is suited for No dormitory...

Ow No need to call me out like that! I still hope to god they don't send me "home"...

Crowley:  Are you suggesting that the black carriage went to receive a person who cannot even use magic?
But that is absurd! The student selection process has not erred once in its century of existence!
How could this have happened?!

:Sir I mean-
Soon enough a stupid raccoon interrupts me and I just quiet back down. I am too tired to deal with this.

:  Mmmph! Nnnrgggh... *GASP!*
ME! Let ME have this student's seat!