3. I would rather stay here.

Before we get into the story, sorry for my absence I just didn't have any inspiration! I will try to update more regularly but I am lazy. Sorry!
____________________________________

:Uhm... thank you for collaring him.. also what do I do with this little guy?

Riddle: You're welcome, I am sure the headmage will deal with it.

Grim: I'll just burn this stupid collar off! H-huh?! I can't make fire!

Riddle: That's my signature spell, until I remove it you won't be able to use any magic.

:That seems... very useful, and quite cool..!

Riddle: Well thank you...

I look at him to see he is embarrassed.. it makes me wanna laugh.. Wait! I need to get rid of Grim

:Headmage! We caught him!

Crowley: Good good! You were quite fast back there! Anyway... I will have him removed from campus, and for I am gracious I will not turn him into a stew!

I see Grim gulp as I hand him to Crowley. It's what he deserves though. I feel... kind of bad for him as he babbles about being the greatest mage.

Crowley: Well, that was quite the unexpected fracas. I hereby declare that orientation has concluded.
Housewardens, please escort your students back to the dorms.
...Hm? Come to think of it, I don't see Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere.

Boy with Lion Ears: And that surprises you? Dude's a total recluse.

:That's rude...

The boy with the lion ears just ignores you as you huff.

Boy with Red Eyes: Wait a sec... Did anyone even invite him?

People must forget him a lot I guess..

Handsome Boy: If you're that worried about him missing out, maybe you should have told him yourself.

Boy with Red Eyes: Maybe, but I don't know him too well either...
Student A: Draconia... Like, Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?
Random Student: So it's true? He really does go to school here?
Random Student: Yikes.

Huh, he seems important. Hopefully he is nice.

Boy with Deep Voice: Ah. Just as I'd expected.
I figured I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance.
But once again, he was evidently not informed that his presence was required at an official ceremony.

Azul: You have my sincerest apologies. I assure you, this oversight was in no way intended as a snub.

Riddle: I mean, you must admit, he's not exactly the easiest person to strike up a conversation with.

Boy with Deep Voice: No matter. All who were assigned to House Diasomnia, follow me. I just hope he doesn't sulk about this.

I feel bad for him... he is shunned out because he is hard to approach..

Crowley: Well, Y/N.. This is a most unfortunate turn of events.
I'm afraid that you will not be attending Night Raven Collage after all.

:That's alright...

Surely you realize that I cannot very well admit a student with no magical ability to my academy.
But worry not. The Dark Mirror will see you safely home.
Now, step into the gate, and visualize the place you whence you came.

:Uhm... I don't exactly have any idea where my home is but I definitely try to remember...

He looked at me as pity adorned his face.

Crowley: I see... just try to think about any general area of your home.

:Alright... No promises, I haven't seen my home since I was like 7..

I walk up to the mirror imagining my former home.

Crowley: O Dark Mirror! Return this soul to where it belongs!

The Dark Mirror: ......

Crowley: Ahem* L-let us, er...try this again. O Dark Mirror! Return this soul—

The Dark Mirror: There is no such place.

Huh?!

Crowley: What?
The Dark Mirror: There is no place in this world where this soul belongs. None...

That means.. I WON'T BE HUNTED HERE!

g Crowley: How can that be? My, but today is a veritable cavalcade of impossible phenomena!

The Dark Mirror: ......

Crowley: This has never happended throughout my long tenure. I must confess that I am at something of a loss. Tell me: From what land do you hail?

:I think I am from |Country Name|

Crowley: I'm afraid I am not familiar with such a place. I am intimately acquainted with the origins of every student who has ever come here, and yet... This mysterious homeland of your eludes me.
Let us go to the library and look it up, shall we?

:Alright, I hope this won't effect you much...

Crowley: Nonsense! I wish to help you for I am gracious.

You Snicker quietly
:Mhm.. you sure are

He flashes a smile towards you and leads you to the library...

____________________________________

Whew! I am finally done! I want you and Crowley to have a father daughter relationship cause why not. I think it's going good so far, you are welcome to comment about how I could improve and see you next time!