12. How?

I just love how Kiana looks in all these photos, she really is a moon as bright as the sun. Ahem! Anyway, I hope you all like this chapter, It is the second to last chapter before the first book! It... took a while to get here-

By the way for context Herrscher means Ruler or Monarch. So basically being a Herrscher is being like a god bc of like ruler of ice ya know. Which is just an example
____________________________________

Ace, Deuce, Grim looked at me confused.

Deuce between gasps and breaths spoke up
Deuce| A- A Herrscher? W- what are those?

I sigh deeply and stand back up.
| A.. A Herrscher is what they called me.. but If I remember, they were called bearers of nature... or some called them plain out Gods

If the tension was thick before, now it was unbelievably viscous. Not only could you cut the tension with a knife you could now slice through it with a piece of paper..

Deuce and Ace look frightened.. I looked at grim expecting to see horror on his face but when I saw him.. he looked smug?

Grim| Hah! That's my henchmen, you see the great Grim has gotten even a god to submit to him!

Ace sighed
Ace| Not the time or the place Grim... Anyway, what do you mean your a god.. how did you even become one-
His voice got angrier as he went on, I flinched and it made him stop dead in his tracks

Deuce| Ace. Y/N may not want to explain how, if you pester her things will surely be worse.

Ace| Come on! You also want to know! How can somebody be a god?! I mean I know your not from this world but how could anybody be a god!

Deuce looked surprised, right he didn't know.. I was wishing he didn't but that's okay..
Deuce| Wait what do you mean another world?!

Ace| Y/N didn't tell you? Well yea she's from another world. I found out when she was threatening me. Anyway back on topic, Y/N answer my questions!

Ace was starting to get impatient I could tell from his face.

| I- I can't tell you!

Ace| No you can! You just won't explain what the hell you are except for a god, are you even human?! Were you even human?!

Deuce| Ace! Stop trying to dig into her past-

Why am I getting angry.. why am I so angry?! I- I need to stop him before he.. I don't know what to think!
| It's fine. How about I all tell you about how they shot my mother in front of my eyes! How about I tell you how they tied me down to a chair and forced needles into my skin, the burning sensation killing many others! How about I tell you about Bella?! Or how I'm a ticking time bomb! Why do I have to be the one who gets dragged through the dirt when all I ever did was exist?! Why!

I choked on my words at the very end, all the emotions I've been bottling up for so long came crashing down.. I just had to pretend be to happy, that's all I've ever known, if you can ignore it, it won't hurt you right?...

ᴏʜ? ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ?

What about it...

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ɢᴏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ʜᴇʜᴇ ✩

No ... I don't trust you.

ᴏʜ? ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜʟᴇss ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ! ✩

No they won't.. I know they won't.

Hey. Answer me!

Silence... damnit! Why...

I snap out of my trance, it seems only a few seconds has passed. They all look at me with utter horror in their eyes

Grim| Henchmen.. what do you mean by needles- what happened back at your world..

| It's all there for you to figure out.. now are we going to get expelled or get this magestone. I've got a fucking plan, your either in or your not.

Deuce| We- we will talk about this later I hope you know.

Ace| What Deuce said. Also we stand no chance against that monster, well maybe except you.

| I'm not gonna test my limits, I would rather save it for desperate moments. Also if we all work together we can beat it.

Deuce| No way am I partnering with him!

Ace| Woah woah woah, I will never ever team up with that guy!

Grim| Isn't being expelled on the first day lame? I'm sure your family's would be disappointed.

| Exactly. Now are you with me or are you chickening out?

Ace and Deuce looked at each other and sighed.

Deuce| Fine.. I'm in. What's the plan.

Ace| Yea yea I guess I'm in too.

I smiled.
| Now we need a distraction.. so here's the plan!