10. Watch out!

Motivation go brrr also please comment I love talking to you guys-. Tell me if I should edit anything or add anything. I'm always welcoming suggestions! Don't be too harsh tho I will cry
____________________________________

|What are we waiting for, let's get a move on.

I run off in the direction Grim bolted, Ace and Deuce swiftly follow in pursuit. I feel myself slowing down because of this hefty clothing, if only Crowley would give me something different!

|Im not much help here! I don't have magic and I don't feel like running a mile in this dress! It gets stuffy fast!

Deuce looks at me and nods

Deuce| Just leave it to me! I'll get him, you better help too Ace!

Ace sighs loudly before facing Deuce

Ace| Yea yea I'm on it! Quit yapping and start trapping!

I see Grim take a hard left, almost hitting a tree. If we weren't in these circumstances I would be rolling on the floor laughing. A wisp of bright light almost hits Grim and he stumbles before running again. I look back to see Deuce and Ace with their pens out.

Ace| Oi! Get out of our way your blocking our view.

That Prick! I sigh loudly and slow down and step to the side, waiting for them to pass. When they pass by in-front of me I start running again. This stupid dress is really hot. I need to ask Crowley for some better clothes fast!

|Hows it going?! Any luck?!

Ace| No he's heading towards the cafeteria! Deuce help me out here!

Deuce| I'm trying my best, would you calm down?!

Ace| Well clearly your best isn't enough!

Okay now I'm really getting pissed off.
|Stop arguing! Both of you! Focus on Grim PLEASE!

Deuce nods and Ace sighs loudly. Grim sticks his tongue out at us and flees into the cafeteria.

|Quick! He should be easier to get in an enclosed room!

We all dash into the cafeteria to see Grim... on the chandelier.

Ace| Ugh you runt! Get down here!

Grim| Ha! No way! I'm not washing any windows!

Deuce looks at me before turning back and thinking. Okay.. how do we get him down... I could shoot him, but I don't know if that will kill him, or knock down the chandelier. I raise my hand to my head and rub my temple, trying to generate any thoughts on how to get him down. Then all of a sudden Deuce raises his pen at Ace, and says the most mind numbing brain dead thing I have ever heard.

Deuce| I'm going to launch you at Grim! You better grab him!

Ace started floating and this time I actually feel bad for him.
Ace| Wait what?! Wait put me down what are you doing!

|Deuce, that's gonna break the chandeli-

Deuce| Grab him nice and tight!

My protests were ignored and Ace was launched at the chandelier straight at Grim.

Grim| WOAAAAH!

Grim Screeched and Ace collided with the Chandelier, in turn making it fall down with a deafening crash.

|Deuce! Watch out!

I grab his arm and drag him back. I shut my eyes closed and start fanning the dust and debris from my face. When I open my eyes I rush over to Ace and Grim.

|Are any of you hurt?! Is there any wounds anywhere?

Ace| Ugh... No I think I'm fine...

Grim| Mraw.... Everything dizzy...

Deuce| Yikes... I probably should have come up with a landing

I reach my hand out to Ace and he takes it, I pull him up and inspect him for any cuts. Miraculously he has none.

| Deuce, your lucky he wasn't hurt.. now this chandelier is shattered-

Deuce looks at me with guilt decorating his face.
Deuce| I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking..

Ace| We have to get out of here before the headmaster finds out-

And like he was summoned by an ancient bird demon ritual, he arrived.

Crowley| Find out what-? OH MY GOD! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!

I step forward
| Grim decided to get up on the chandelier and not thinking any better Ace was thrown at him.

Crowley looks at me with utter horror in his eyes.
Crowley| NOT ONLY WAS SOMEBODY THROWN, THE CHANDELIER WAS SHATTERED!

His booming voice bringing back back memories, I cover my ears with my hands. He takes notice and actually lowers his voice, I was not expecting that from somebody like him..

Crowley| This chandelier has been here for many years, even before I assumed the role of headmage. I am afraid because of this you two will have to be expelled.

He pointed to Ace and Deuce, for some reason I was left out of the narrative. Favoritism perhaps? Deuce spoke shakily with horror in his voice.

Deuce| W-wait! I'll repay the cost no matter how expensive! Just please don't expel me!

Crowley| This very chandelier has been here for many years, and at this point it would cost about 10 Billion Madols.

Deuce| 10 B- Billion?! That's way more then I'll ever make in a lifetime!

Is that the currency of this world? Interesting...
Ace spoke up

Ace| Well I'm sure you could just fix the chandelier with your magic!

Crowley| Magic is not all powerful I am afraid. Though if you really wish to not be expelled there is one way..

Deuce| What is it?! I'll do anything!

Crowley| The magic crystal that powered this chandelier was mined from the dwarfs mine. If you were to find a crystal and bring it back I will rescind your expulsion. The dwarfs mine has been abandoned for many years now and the mines may have run dry. I will allow you to use the mirror chamber to access it.

Deuce| Thank you so very much! Come on Ace and Grim let's get going.

Grim| Eh?! Why me!

Ace| You caused all of this by skipping out on a punishment.

I spoke up
|Theoretically YOU caused all of this
I pointed my finger at him and gave him the most monotone voice I could muster. He awkwardly laughed and went after Ace. I started to follow them when Crowley called my name.

Crowley| Y/N, you need not go. You were not the cause of this as far as I can tell.

I.. stood there for a moment before speaking up again.
| Their my friends, I must help them.

I turned back around and ran after them towards the mirror chamber.

____________________________________

I thought this was a good note to end it off on! I'm really proud of this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!