A New World

(Hi all! Before you guys can crack on reading, this is a sequel to my first Minecraft Ender Dragon book series - Be My Rider. So, for those of you who haven't read the first volume, I'd suggest you should check out the first vol. before you can head on to reading this second volume. But for those of you who finished reading the first one, enjoy reading. I wish y'all a very Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!!!)

Y/N - Your name
'speaking' - Thoughts
[Name] - When a new character is introduced

2,000 years ago...

Before humankind came to exist, the Overworld was once populated by dragons. There were multiple Dragon tribes, very indigenous ones. It was all peaceful with the dragons living in harmony until... they came.

Jean was in her adolescent years during this prehistoric period. Imagine the inhabitants of this world as cavemen, but they're anthropomorphic dragons. Let me give you a quick rundown of the characteristics these dragons have: they can talk like humans, they can transform into their full dragon form, and they can transform into their anthropomorphic form. They, too, can grow from their normal size between 8'4" (for females) and 8'10" (for males) to "human-size," with a minimum height of 5'10" and a maximum height of 6'2". (Yes, these are regular "human sizes" for dragons, including Jean.). Some dragons can asexually reproduce, like Jean, but they still can be impregnanted if they mate another dragon.

Jean is carrying a basket of fruits to her mother, who brought in prehistoric fishes for them to dine inside their hut.

"Here, mother!" Exclaimed little Jean.

"Aww, thank you, girl." Jean's mother didn't seem to name her daughter, so she called her 'girl'. She wanted her husband to decide what to name her but... he died days before Jean was born from a severe illness, strong enough to kill a large being like a dragon. So, 'girl' was Jean's initial name before Y/N came to name her what she is now.

Everything was going fine between Jean and her mother and her fellow dragon friends, as she went out to help the other dragons. Others greeting her, there were other male dragons that were out there to ask her out.

"Hey there, baby. Ya' got some free time or whatnot? Cus, I know some place-" A dragon tried asking Jean out, before he was interrupted by another dragon.

"Hey, back off, ya' filth. She's mine!"

Then another came, "Gang bile yer heid! She's mine baby!" The third male dragon complained with a rather heavy Scottish accent.

All of this lead to a big feud among the three men as they fought against each other over who gets to take Jean for a date. All of that gave Jean the opportunity to sneak away from them.

"Boys..." Jean mumbled as she trotted off to meet her other dragon friends.

Suddenly, the gods invaded the Overworld and started disrupting the dragons' peace. Jean and all the other dragons saw the gods came flying down from the sky and began destroying the dragons' huts and crops.

"IT'S THE GODS!!!"

Other dragons fought back with all their
might while others seek refuge in their huts. There were dragons praying to their Prophet to help them, while other dragons readied themselves for the battle.

"MOTHER!!!" Jean yelled out to her mother, who was stuck under the debris of boulders.

"GIRL!"