The Murder Incident

Morning, 5:30 A.M.

Y/N had returned home from Champion City with Jean hours ago from their date. They managed to get a good few hours of sleep throughout the remaining hours of the night. Y/N was entering a dream, and in that dream, he sees himself getting married to Jean. And hell, he enjoyed it.

"Y/N L/N, do you take this...uh... dragon to be your wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honour her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" He turned to ask Y/N.

Y/N nodded and said, "I do."

"Jean, do you take this man to be your husband, to live together in holy matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keep him in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" The Notary asked the Ender Dragon.

Jean nodded and said, "I do."

Notary asked the couple to join hands, then declares, "By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the Imperial State, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

To Y/N, he said, "You may kiss the bride."

Y/N and Jean got their faces close together, preparing to make a kiss. However, that dream of his soon ended as he was vigorously shaken by someone.

"Y/N!" A muffled male voice was called out to Y/N. He was pouting his lips during his sleep as he imagined he was kissing Jean during his so-called "wedding".

'Goddammit, I was enjoying that.' Y/N thought in his mind.

"Y/N!" The man called out to him again.

"Y/N L/N!" It was Mick, he whispered loudly trying to get Y/N to get up from his bed. Mick is already wearing his late brother's enchanted diamond armour, with his enchanted diamond sword by his sheathe.

"Hey! Y/N!" He shakes him, much to his disappointment that his dream was just a dream.

"Whaaat... do you want...?" He asked groggily.

"Hey!"

"Give me... another 10 minutes..." Y/N slurred as he turned his back on Mick and fall back to sleep, hugging Jean, who is sleeping beside him.

Mick has had enough, he decided to think of another way to get Y/N's ass up from the bed. Finally, he thought of an idea. He took a small cup from the kitchen and filled it with water. He brings it to Y/N and Jean's master bedroom, flipping Y/N's body where he could see his face. Once he's done that, he splashed the water on his eyes, causing him to jump from the bed.

"GAH! WHAT THE FUCK, MICK?!" Y/N exclaimed angrily.

"Get up," he said.

"You do know that you don't needa splash water at me! Jean is right here, she's sensitive to water! You know she's an Ender Dragon, yet you decided to splash water near her-"

"Stop crying and get up."

"Gah," Y/N rubbed his eyes as he stood at the edge of his bed. "Oww... my head."

Mick noticed Y/N still taking his own sweet time. Annoyed, he yelled out to him, "HEY!"

"What!?" he responded.

"Move your ass!"

"Okay! Okay!" Y/N stood up from the bed. Meanwhile, Jean was still asleep, yet she swerved her arm on the bed where Y/N was, intending to hug him.

"Y/N... come back... Zzz..." Jean slurred before she snored.

Y/N walked out of the door and followed Mick. His hair was in complete disarray, his eye-bags were visible underneath his eyes, looking incredibly tired. He wondered why Mick has to wake him up at this early hour.