Blood Upon the Snow

(Sorry for the late chapter guys. It's finally here! Now that the new chapter has been published, I would like to announce to everyone that I am going to take a break from Wattpad (Don't worry, I will return when I can) as I have exams coming up and I do not want to waste any time and opportunity on Wattpad, and focusing more on my exams. Also, I have our protagonists' appearance a remake, hope you like 'em. Without further ado, enjoy this new chapter! I'm off, and I'll see you all when I get back.)

Nightfall. Endrixia takes shelter in a cave at the face of a mountainous cliff. She overlooks the entire landscape of the Overworld as rain falls to the Earth, her scale humanoid hands behind her back as her draconian tail swish gently. A smile tugged at the corner of her draconian lips as she felt proud of herself, successfully framing the Ender Dragon, finally entrapping her in a confined cell that could give Endrixia the opportunity to find Jean's egg. Yes, she was there. She recalled seeing Jean and her allies been separated and taken away. One group; Mick, Y/N and Luna holding themselves up in a dungeon prison cell, while Jean, the Ender Dragon, had herself confined in this quartz room with no little help at all.

Or so she thought...

It was until a puff of purple particles poof out of nowhere behind her deep within the cave.

"Where is that Ender Dragon now?" Skye, or Blitz as his enemies call him, asked, as he teleported right behind her.

Endrixia chuckled. The queen End City dragon turned her heels towards the overlord and grins. "Our little pawn and her pathetic little friend have tied themselves up at the end of a string."

Skye chuckled at the dragoness' feedback. He shook his head before sighing.

"Rixia, Rixia, Rixia, tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk," he wandered circles around her aimlessly, "Here I thought you could be better than he was."

Endrixia's smile faltered as she realized Skye wasn't making a compliment, a critique, to be precise. "What do you mean?"

"You really thought that Ender Dragon out there, and her little dragon rider got themselves chained up for the longest period of time? Heh," his tone transitions to a sense of seriousness, "No."

Endrixia gulped as she dares not to make eye contact with her former lover. She is soon about to see his true colours. Well, not completely.

"They... had help," Skye explained, "it wasn't the two of them that you got them shackled up. They weren't alone."

Endrixia clenched her fist after hearing the news that her enemy has escaped from her grasp, as Jean and her allies now roams free.

"You failed, Rixia," Skye continued circling around her, "But, I'm gonna give you another chance. I, in fact, know where they might currently be."

Endrixia's eyes widen as her glowing white eyes, with black sclera, looked down at Skye, "Does that mean you know where her egg is?"

Skye stopped on his tracks as he glanced a side eye at her. "Unfortunately," he said, "if you're willing to find that egg of hers, I'd suggest... you lure her to you, to us."

Endrixia raised an eyebrow, silently urging him to continue.

"They are refuged in a hole just a few miles North-East from here," he pointed at the direction, "far away from cities and villages, no witnesses. There, in the snow biome, you could probably have your little 'meeting' with that Ender Dragon of yours. How does that sound?"

Endrixia's eyes widen for a moment. "How do you know where they are?"

"Hmph," He chuckled, "Let's just say I have a better 'foresight' than you do. Heh, I just happen to stumble upon them while I was... well, making voluntary scouting throughout the Overworld, and I happen to caught an eye on them. Why don't I confront them you ask? Well, I want to see you prove yourself. 'Talk' with them, take the hard way if you must, and then... you'll get what you're seeking for."