Ups and Downs

"So... how you gonna find him, Al?" Elliot asked.

Alex looked away from Elliot, across the hills ahead of her, where the sheep and cows ate on the grass. "Well... we head to EnderCon city, it's just a 3 miles from here-" she checked her map, "Wait no... holy... 7 miles."

"7 miles?!" Elliot exclaimed, "Holy shit, looks like it's gonna take us a day or two to reach there on horse."

"That's why we gotta trot. HYAH!" Alex commanded her horse to pick up speed, leaving Elliot behind.

"Alex! Alex, wait!" Elliot catch up to her.

Alex was lost in her thoughts, thinking about Y/N and his Ender Dragon, Jean. Her mind was filled with immense curiosity as to how a human is able to tame an Ender Dragon. She knew it was impossible to tame such dangerous creature from the End. Nevertheless, she decided to discover all that by herself. If she's willing to find out, she'll have to do it her own way.

Cut to EnderCon city...

"Who?" Mick asked, sitting beside Luna, with Jean, the anthropomorphic Ender Dragon and her human rider, Y/N sitting at the otherside of the table, with the piglin child standing at the center, as if this is some kind of jury-court thing.

"Endrixia," Dudley, the piglin, states her name, "She's the Queen of the End City. She's ranked in the highest hierarchy of the entire End realm. While you, Jean." He hesitated to call her by her given name, "You are... inferior to her, apologies in advance."

"Yes, I know that, piglin." Jean said with a stern tone.

"Da- M- I have a name, dammit! Would you stop calling me 'piglin' for once!" As Dudley argued with the Ender Dragon, the dragon grew increasingly hostile. With a menacing growl, she leaned in, clearly angered by his response.

"TALKING LIKE THAT IS NOT THE WAY YOU TALK TO ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?"Jean let out a deafening roar as she screamed, her powerful voice reverberating through the room and sending shockwaves through Y/N, Mick, and Luna's bodies. The intensity of her anger was palpable, evident in the way her eyes blazed with an otherworldly, violet glow that seemed to pulse with a life of its own. As she fixed her gaze on Dudley, her fury was written all over her face, her features twisted into a snarl of pure, unadulterated rage.

"Oww... my... god..." Luna groaned.

"What the fuck?" Y/N got up.

"My ears are ringing right now..." Mick sat back down at his seat, with his hands covering his ears.

"Y-Yes, J-Jean. I'm sorry, Miss." Dudley apologized, as he shielded his ears from Jean's roar.

As Jean settled back into her seat, her glowing purple eyes gradually dimmed and returned to their normal state, calming her. She let out a huff of annoyance and smoke billowed from her nostrils, causing the Ender Dragon to pout.

An awkward silence emerged from the five of them, until Y/N broke it off.

"So... where do we start, Dudley?"

"I..." The piglin scratched the back of his head, "I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know? You came and warned us about this dragon Endrixia, and persuaded us to stop that bitch, and now you're telling me you don't know what's the plan?!" Y/n said frantically.

"Y/N, Y/N." Jean placed her claw on the human's shoulder. Y/N turned to look at her, with his eyes glistening with worry. "Calm down. Everyone," the anthro Ender Dragon turned to Mick, Luna and Dudley. "Could you all give me and my rider a moment? And when you do so, Dudley, try to discuss with Mick and Luna."