Arcane

(Sorry it took a long time, guys. Here goes the new chapter.)

Hours earlier...

The anthropomorphic Ender Dragon was holding a pickaxe, a Diamond one, in her clawed hands. The weapon was smaller in her hands. She inspected the blade of it before sniffing. Then suddenly, her snout began twitching as her nostrils began to feel irritated.

"Ha-chi!" Jean sneezed with a high pitch tone. A cloud of purple smoke came out of her dragon nostrils.

"Bless you," Y/N said, looking up from his book and quilling with his dragon sitting beside him.

"And I thought you didn't notice!" The Ender Dragon blushed slightly as she giggled.

"Why would I not notice my beautiful dragon girl by my side." Y/N teased.

"Oh ho ho! Stop it, you!" Jean playfully smacked his arm with her clawed hand lightly.

Dudley, the Piglin child, who was eating a cookie, watched the two lovebirds get on with their banter.

The human and the anthropomorphic Ender Dragon, laughing and exchanging sweet banters to each other. It is something he wish he and that one special person he had grown fond of - Ellie.

A pang of sadness hits his heart as he remembers Ellie. It was sort of a dream for the young piglin, he remembered planning to spend his life with his human sister-figure... but...

But now that she's gone, it shattered his heart.

The young piglin let out a sigh.

"You okay, pig?" Mick asked, noticing his change in demeanour.

Dudley regained his composure and continued eating his cookie, "Yeah," he said. "Just... zoning out."

The Elite and the piglin watched Y/N and Jean, who continued their lovely banter.

"Oh, stop it." Y/N playfully nudged her.

"No, you stop it!" Jean nudged him back. The smile on their faces never waned a single bit.

"No, you!" he laughed.

Alex, who was watching the playful banter going on between the human and the Ender Dragon, cringed. "Are the two of you done with your childish acts?" she chided, "This isn't a fucking game. We're about to go to war!"

Y/N and Jean looked up at her, and the laughter and smiles on their faces dissipated into the air.

"What's your problem?" Y/N asked.

Alex chided, "You and your fetish for dragons are so... unconventional."

"How the hell is this even a fetish?!" Y/N exclaimed, offended, as he gestured at his closeness with the Ender Dragon.

"Love knows no boundaries, human!" Jean chided Alex, her purple eyes narrowing at her, "Keep your bigotry to yourself."

"You both have no shame smooching in front of us," said Alex.

"What the hell is wrong with romance, Alex? You got a problem with that?" Y/N asked, "Sucks to be you, sad to be single."

Elliot then chimed in, "Uhh... yeah, about that. She... has a boyfriend."

A smirk tugged at the corner of Alex's lips for a short moment before her expression went back to being dead-ass serious.

Both Jean and Y/N looked at both Elliot and Alex eyes wide, before shrugging off and going back to doing what they were doing.

"I've got a suspicion that she and her chap (Alex's boyfriend, Steve) have a bit of an on-again, off-again thing, you know," Jean whispered to her human mate, Y/N. Her muzzle close to his ear.