Vanishing Grace

Alex had Jean's clawed hands and wings bind with a rope, and she had forced the Ender Dragon to drink a potion of weakness, to prevent herself from breaking free from the bind. The potion will last for 8 minutes straight, and Jean began to feel weird inside her body.

"What... what is happening to me?" She asked, her mind going dizzy, her eyes blurred by the effect of the potion. Alex, the red-haired girl wearing the green shirt, wearing Iron shoulder bearings, brown leather braces and her silver retractable blade on her right arm, never answered the Ender Dragon's question as she mounted on her horse.

"Where... where are you taking me?" Jean asked her. Again, Alex never answered. She sees Jean as a monster, because she believed that this Ender Dragon is known for her evil intentions - killing humans, protecting her egg and all. But Jean is none of that anymore, all she wants was to be free from the end, free from her personal home which is also like a prison to her.

Jean was sitting at the back on Alex's horse, as Alex puts on her green hood, covering her face as it starts to rain. The Ender Dragon feared for her life as the clouds starts to turn grey and small droplets of water slowly fall to the earth. One of the droplets landed on Jean's blackish-purple scales, which is a stinging pain to her, reacting to her scales like acid.

"Oww!" She yelped at the drop of the rain falling on her skin. Alex didn't care at all as she trotted on her horse to bring Jean to her hideout, her underground base.

"Excuse me, where... where are you taking me? Ow!" She asked Alex once again, as another drop of rain fell on her. Alex finally responded, "Shut up. I'm taking you to see the Colonel."

"I'm sorry? The Colonel? Who is he?"

"Shut up and see for yourself, Ender Dragon. I have no idea why a dangerous mob like you would be roaming around in the Overworld. And I've heard stories that you helped humans defeat that guy in stories, didn't you? Huh, I doubt an Ender Dragon would help humans. You should've stayed where you came from, this isn't your home to pester around with humans like that one whom you like to fuck with."

"Excuse me?" Jean got slightly furious.

"You heard me. Why the hell are you here with a human anyway? Are you trying to seduce him and make him as your slave or something?" Alex narrowed her green eyes.

"I-" Jean wanted to shout at her, the Ender Dragon's anger imminent. She wished she could burn her at the spot, but she didn't want Alex to prove her right about Jean being a hostile Ender Dragon. She wasn't who she was before, not anymore. "I do not make that kind of act! I am not some sadistic overlord or admin who has the tendency to do unethical, moral and unjust actions against humans!"

Alex frowned her eyebrows, "Since when did you ever become like this?"

"Become like what?" Jean asked back.

Alex shook her head. "Never mind," she scoffed, as she continued trotting off to meet The Colonel. "Guess it's all because of that human of yours. Y/N, that's his name, right?"

"Why?"

"HEY! I'm asking you a simple question! Don't go "Why?" at me!"

"What about Y/N? He cared for me. He cared for me just as I have cared for him!"

"Bizarre..."

"Love knows no boundaries, human. I don't care what you people think about my relationship with a human. Y/N is my mate!"

Alex scoffed, "Whatever you say, you scallywag, yankee-dankee, busty, bimbo Ender Dragon..." She muttered.

Jean heard her insults, but she doesn't care anyways. There's no point for her fighting a human if she really had proven to the Minister that she's a changed Ender Dragon.