Something Darker

(Before we begin, huge shoutout to my friend Dogchella for helping write this chapter. I really appreciate the help he gave me. He and I had been working as a team together writing his Helluva Boss stories. So, thanks a lot, my G. Be sure to follow him and check out his amazing books too. Without further a do, let's roll on to the chapter.)

In Redstonia...

Night had fallen in the city of Redstonia. The Redstone lamps light up the city streets as many villagers alike pass through the night. Atop the Dome of Concentration sat Endrixia. The Queen Ender Dragon of the End City. Her long white hair cascading down her back, billowing with the wind. Her white eyes, contemplating with her black sclera, gazing down at the humans below her. Her scaly black skin blends perfectly with the dark of the night as her wings folded behind her. The dragon mischievously swished her tail from side to side gently. Her left leg dangling on the edge while the other up, with her right hand resting on the knee.

Her eyes searching for the human - Y/N. She believed she is around here, knowing too damn well that Redstonia is one of the most populous city in the Overworld, known for their production of Redstone.

"Hmm... the human must be here somewhere...", said Endrixia, "A supposed 'hero' such as himself should gain much attraction to himself from others... it should be as easy as squandering a measly endermite with just my thumb..."

Looking at the city streets, her dragon ears perked up, closing her eyes, she focused her hearing senses on everybody in town.

"...do you still have the...?"

"...she told me she'd meet me today..."

"...I don't have any dispensers..."

Most of the conversations from the people below were not what Endrixia wants to hear about. Until, she heard two women, talking to one another.

"So... Do you ever get worried that she could get hurt whenever she's out there, Eva?", the girl on the right asked.

"I do... but I know that she can handle herself, not to mention she is always with Y/N and the rest", the girl on the left said, "So I know that they'll also keep her safe just in case..."

She listens closely as she hears one of them mention Y/N, causing the dragon to perk up her ears as she hears the voice coming from the girl on the left. This was Eva, an expert when it comes to Redstone mechanics, she was carrying supplies as she kept conversing with her friend.

"But anyways," Eva continued, as Endrixia continued eavesdropping on them. "I gotta... prep up a meeting up tomorrow morning, probably about some Redstone projects."

Endrixia heard everything she believed she needed to hear.

"Eva, huh?" she said mischievously, "So... this woman must be a friend of the great 'hero'... hmm... I must gather more information from her... but not out here, perhaps when she gets home... I could pay her a nice and warm visit~", Endrixia giggled with malice in her voice.

Endrixia stood up, magically transforming her entire outfit into something a little exquisite. And by "a little", I meant "more".

A purple hue of magically dust swirled around her body. Her usual outfit worn for battles transformed into a crop top that exposed a massive hint of her cleavage and midriff, and her dress reaching down the floor. Why does she want to wear this kind of outfit? Well, that's Endrixia.

The dragoness has a habit of wearing such alluring outfits like that, she has no shame at all.

"Ahh~ that's better." She took a deep breath, feeling free as she felt the breeze surging through her magnificent body. "Now I can get out of that infernal contraption for the time being."