The Daughter of No One

Many years ago...

A young, nameless, red-haired orphan girl walked along a stone bridge, with the bodies of fallen warriors strewn about. She held a silver wrist-blade in her two small hands. That wrist-blade was most likely her mother's. The child was bawling as he walked down the stone bridge, wearing a green hooded cloak. She was lonely, and no one was there to help her when a Wither attacked.

Suddenly, the girl tripped over a small rock and fell. As she hit the stone pavement, the wrist-blade she was carrying flew out of her hands. When the little girl was hurt in the fall, she cried. A shadow appears over her just then. When the young girl raised her eyes, she saw a large black creature with three black Wither skulls and glowing white eyes. It has a torso but only the rib cage of a wither skeleton, no arms or legs.

The little girl quickly grabbed the silver wrist blade and held it in her hands before releasing it from the bracer and pointing at the floating creature. Her hands shook as she aimed the blade at the Wither. The creature's mouth widened as it began to glow brightly in white. This frightened the girl, who retracted her blade and fled, just as the Wither launched an explosive skull at her.

The girl made a break for it, running back to the destroyed village where the Wither attack occurred. To outrun the creature, the little girl ran to a narrow, empty alleyway, but she came to a dead end. She attempted to turn around, but the Wither had cornered her. The little girl cowers down, bracing herself for death. An arrow of Instant Health potion was launched towards the Wither's right head, just as it was about to kill her. The arrow killed the Wither's right head before moving on to the left. Wither, the middle head, was completely perplexed by what had just occurred until he noticed a figure wearing a crown on his head and wielding a Diamond sword enchanted with Smite. The fighter jumped from a house's rooftop and fought the Wither.

The little girl continues to cower as the fight goes on between the fighter and the Wither. This goes on for about 10 minutes, with the warrior attempting to decapitate the Wither's middle head. With the power of the Enchanted Diamond Sword, the warrior finally kills the Wither; to which he runs up against the wall of a house and leapt from it, with his Diamond sword swinging for the Wither's main head. And at the same time, the Wither prepares to launch another wither skull projectile. Before the creature could even kill him, the warrior slashed his Diamond Sword towards its head, finally decapitating it. The Wither slowly lays its corpse onto the ground as its body slowly fades away into dust. A Nether Star soon appeared as soon as the body completely fades away.

The warrior approaches the Nether Star and collects it. He was about to return home until he saw the little girl crying. Feeling empathy for the child, he approached the girl and solemnly comforted her.

"Hey, kid." the man called out to her, "You alright?"

The little girl looked up to him and saw his face, an anthropomorphic pig, with a crown jewel on his head. He also wears a cape and a red suit - Technoblade. (Yes, yes, him again... figured he'd be important for Alex's backstory.)

The girl's eyes sparkled when she saw her saviour in front of him.

"It's okay, kid. You're safe now," he pats her head. "C'mon." He reached his hand out to her.

The little girl gazed at his hand, before reaching for it and standing up.

"It's okay, you're safe now." he reassured her again.

The little girl finally calmed down as she took a few deep breaths of relief. Once she's calmed down, the fighter holds her hand and escorts her out of the empty alleyway and seeking sanctuary for her.

"I'm Technoblade, my real name is Alexander, or you can call me 'Alex'." Technoblade introduced himself, "What's your name?"

The girl sniffed, replying with stutters. To this, the girl affirms that she doesn't have any name. It seems her mother must've dumped her in an orphanage when she was a baby, without even giving the child a name. She's been called many names, stereotypical ones as well.