Admins, Overlords and Dragons...

(Sorry I was gone for a while, guys. Been handling a lot of shit lately, so stressed. Anyways, here you go.)

Somewhere in the Overworld...

Endrixia, the End city dragoness, is meditating somewhere underground of the Overworld, seeking a moment of tranquility and introspection amidst the chaos of her realm. As she sits in deep meditation, her imposing figure emanates a serene aura that permeates the surrounding space. With her obsidian-black scales glistening in the subdued light, Endrixia possesses an air of majestic tranquility. Her anthropomorphic form is gracefully poised, showcasing the harmonious blend of dragon and humanoid features.

Cross-legged, she sits upon a bed of soft moss and cool stones, her lithe and muscular frame radiating a sense of balance and control. Her slender neck extends gracefully from her shoulders, leading to a regally poised head. Her eyes, closed in deep concentration, are concealed beneath her gently sloping brow ridges, emphasizing her serene state of mind.

The dragoness's expression is one of serene composure, her sharp snout and regal jawline reflecting the strength of her will. A serene calmness transcends her face, revealing the deep inner peace she seeks to cultivate through meditation. Her pearl-white fangs, partially visible behind her closed lips, lend a touch of wildness to her otherwise serene countenance.

As her chest rises and falls in a steady rhythm, her sleek and powerful arms rest comfortably on her thighs. Her biceps-length gloves, matching the color of her scales, further accentuate her elegant posture and add a touch of refinement to her meditative state. The claws at the end of her fingers remain relaxed, evidence of her ability to find peace even amidst the fierceness that lies within her.

Queen Endrixia's long, sinuous tail curls neatly around her, mirroring her seated posture. The tail's tip gently rests upon the ground, serving as an anchor to her physical form and grounding her energy. The fan-like cluster of scales at the end of her tail remains motionless, poised like a regal emblem of her royalty.

"Rixia." A voice called out to her.

Endrixia opened her eyes, her black sclera accentuated with her brightly glowing white eyes. She looked around slowly where the voice came from, until she hears it again.

"Rixia..."

She recognized the voice. It was Skye, why is he calling out to her in her mind at this time?

"What's the matter, Skye?" Endrixia inquire.

"Update."

The queen dragoness let out a sigh, "I manage to discover the human ally of the outcast. His name is Y/N."

"Ah... Y/N, the human who brought down Herobrine," Skye let out a sinister chuckle, "foolish mortal, he really thought he had saved the world."

"Or has he?" Endrixia chuckled along.

"So, how do you intend to find him?"

"I can perhaps disguise myself by blending with these humans. Know where they're headed, what they'll do. That way, I can put that human tied up at the end of the string. But first, I'll have to do something rough to weaken his muscles."

"And what is that?"

"Rid... the Ender Dragon... from him, frame her, making all of these foolish humans think all the destruction I've made are caused by her," Endrixia said with a serious tone, followed by a sinister grin, "Hmph, since the rumours that all the dragons are gone and that, the outcast is the last living dragon left. That way, there won't be anyone else as powerful as that Ender Dragon to stop me."