Dance With The Ender Dragon

The sun has risen from across the horizon, shining bright on the city of EnderCon. Mick is still asleep in his bedroom, sleeping on his bed in an awkward position. Luna, meanwhile, had gone out for a morning run. Lastly, our lovely couple, Y/N and Jean, and their tamed wolf, Grim are asleep in their master bedroom. They had a good rest together in their new home and it felt much more comfortable than their old house.

Y/N would sometimes wake up late for patrol duty, but it didn't matter to him as today he doesn't seem to have any patrol shifts. The alarm was off, everything was silent in his bedroom. The only sound that's present in the room is the breathing of Y/N and Jean as he and his future anthro Ender Dragon wife, who is in her "human" size, cuddled together on the bed. And if you ask, yes, they're both naked, but Y/N had his loose boxers on, unfortunately. After 5 minutes, Y/N was the first to wake up. He slowly opens his eyes and sees his angel, the Ender Dragon herself, sleeping right beside him, with her muzzle close to his face.

Y/N smiled at her presence and pressed his nose onto her snout. He could feel the air coming out of her nostrils, as he listen to her soft inhales and exhales. The human placed his arm by the Ender Dragon's back and pulled her close, putting their bodies together. He could feel her large soft milk bags pressing against his chest. All of a sudden, Jean, who is still asleep, moved her left leg and wrapped it around Y/N's leg, pulling him close, as if she were hugging a pillow.

Y/N, of course, was a little taken aback by her sudden move but enjoyed it.

Just then, Jean moaned as she had finally woken up from her sleep. She slowly opened her beautiful purple eyes and saw her future husband right there. Her eyes were half opened as they were a little tired, yet Jean smiled and greeted her lover.

"Good moooorning~," she said, with a sing-song tone.

Y/N smiled and said, "Mornin'."

"Has my mate slept well last night?" Jean asked.

"Yeah, with you, of course."

Jean let out a giddy giggle after hearing his response.

"So," Jean sat upright on the bed, fully naked as the blanket slides down her breasts, exposing them. "How should we start our date?"

Y/N rotated his body to the left, lying on his back as he stared at the ceiling of the room. "Well, first things first, which city should we go to for our next date? I mean we've gone to Beacontown for our first date, we've also gone to Boom Town and Redstonia-"

"I know, but I wanna go to a place that's a little more... 'festive', where you and I can have so much fun together."

"Alrighty then. But we gotta know which city has like uhh... a festival event."

"We could go to West Valley, I heard that today the Freaky Festival is happening tonight. That sounds like a good event. Ya'know, we could also probably meet up with Kobayashi as well."

Jean must've liked it. Unfortunately, for Y/N, he hates it.

"No, please. I do not want to be at that weird ass event again. It's so... freaky!"

"Mhmhmhm," she giggled, "I mean it sure is meant to be 'freaky'. That explains the name of the festival."

Meanwhile, Jean laid back down on the bed, but this time she was on top of Y/N. Her breasts dangling downwards from her chest and her dragon tail wagging in slow motion as if it is meant to express her seductive behaviour.

"Then... where d'you wanna go~? Hmmmmm~?"

"Uhm..." he thought for a moment until he remembered an event that is coming up tonight. "Oh shit! I remember!"