Not The Only One...?

In the Nether Realm...

The Overlord of all realms, Skye, or what his enemies call him 'Blitz', now takes control of the entirity of Herobrine's army, after the latter's failure in conquering the Overworld to seek vengeance against Notch by destroying his creation.

Skye appears to be a grey-skinned male human-like god with glowing red eyes and white coloured hair with grey roots, wearing a black, ragged, hooded cloak, and what appears to be like black cloth wrapped around his body like a mummy. His hands are somewhat monstrous as his nails are dark red in colour and they are razor sharp. They look similarly close to a dragon's claws. The Overlord bears a scar at his left cheek,

"Good people of the Nether," Skye announced to his new army, "Your god has failed you! He let you down! From this day forward, all of you shall be under my control! And I promise you, we will take back what is ours; our home - the Overworld... shall be ours! We will rid the parasitic humans of our home and repopulate our kind! And we shall live together in harmony! I promise you; you will have your freedom. Our damnation shall be our salvation!"

The crowd roared with triumph over Skye's speech.

"There's gotta be one way we can perform this plan smoothly without a scratch." He said to himself before turning around and talked to an unknown female figure.

"Your outcast Ender Dragon is roaming about in the Overworld. But that's not what I'm worried about." He said, "It's the egg I'm after. It is left out in the Overworld, the Ender Dragon's child contains a powerful mana, strong enough to bring back our brethren. I want you to retrieve it for me. That way, we can both revive our lost loved ones. If you suceed, you will get your fellow dragons back." He explained.

"Do we have a deal, [Queen Endrixia]?" Skye says her name.

"A deal?" A woman's voice was heard. "Hmhmhmhm." She laughed evilly.

Skye stood in front of a dark, pitch-black hall, as two pair of glowing white eyes appeared. No, not Herobrine's eyes.

"Pretty ironic of you to give commands to a Queen."

"This is not the time for jokes, Endrixia."

"Oh really? What is it then?" Endrixia finally reveals herself out of the darkness and into the light.

(Art made by me)

Skye stood silent upon seeing Endrixia's beautiful yet terrifying presence appear out of the darkness. She's a total nightmare fuel, her appearance even scared the pigmen, wither skeletons and other Nether creatures, especially an Overlord like Skye, but it didn't scare him much as he kept his cool.

"Be careful with your words on who you're talking to, darling~" said Endrixia, "Because I won't go easy on you if you keep going~"