An Innocence to Prove

(As promised to you guys, here's the new chapter. Enjoy.)

6 hours... 6 fucking hours... stuck in a small cell underground of the Imperial State's fortress.

The cell itself was quite small, but still have sufficient amount of space for a couple of people. The walls around them are covered in stone blocks, not showing any openings of the open air that emits the sunlight.

Within the cell holds Mick, Luna and Y/N, all encased in Iron bars, stripped of their armours and weapons, with an Iron door that requires a lever to be opened from outside. Outside the cell stood two guards, both wearing Iron armour, with an Iron sword by the backs. The two stood face to face, with their backs against the wall at the entrance of the cell room.

Mick has been wandering aimlessly around the cell, sometimes rattling on the Iron bars to vent his frustrations.

Meanwhile, Luna is sitting on a slab that hung against the wall, contemplating on everything that's happened around them.

Then, we have Y/N, sitting on one corner of the cell, his underarms resting on his knees, sulking of being incarcerated and his Ender Dragon girlfriend being taken in because one of her kind decided to disrupt peace and endanger everyone. It may sound unfair considering she wasn't the one who did it, but many of those people within the courtroom earlier had claimed that she was the one who put everything to shit because of her presence here in the Overworld, which led to the point of Endrixia, the End City queen Ender Dragon, to reveal herself. Though neither of them, nor Jean, knows what Endrixia's motives are, and that's the mystery...

He let out a sigh, feeling a mixture of anger, sorrow, and anxiety about what's about to happen to Jean.

Luna turned her gaze to her sulking friend. Feeling a pang of sympathy for him, she stood up from the slab and made her way towards Y/N.

She sat down beside him, her shoulder touching his. "I'm sorry about Jean, Y/N." she said, "I truly am."

Y/N said nothing, still sulking.

"ARGH! GODDAMMIT!" Mick yelled as he kicked the Iron bars.

"Hey, hey, you!" Mick whistled and snapped his fingers, calling out to the two guards, both wearing Iron armour, outside their cell, just a few feet away from them, "Yes, you! Dickface!"

The two guards exchanged glances as they gazed at Mick.

"If anything happens to Jean, I'll fucking break this fucking door down (Though Mick can't) and knock both your asses to the ground," Mick threatened, "you hear me!?"

Both guards seemed unfazed.

"Just you wait," he pointed finger accusingly at them, "just you fucking wait. Both of you. If anything happens to that Ender Dragon, I will fucking kill you. Both of you. Try me."

Mick backed up and made a threatening kick against the Iron bars.

"Dickheads..." Mick muttered.

He joined Y/N and Luna sulking on the floor at one corner of the cell. Once he's sat down beside Y/N, he pats his back.

"We'll get outta here, kid." he said, "I promise. And we'll get Jean."

Y/N made a soft smile as he looked at Mick's blue eyes, "Thanks, Mick."

"I wish Kobayashi was here..." Mick sighed as he added.

"Yeah, me too." said Luna.

"But where the fuck is he though? I've never heard anything from him during these past few months!" Mick complained.