Chapter 2: Kidnapped

(MUZAN POV)

I slammed the door on my way out, clutching my head. I headed towards the dark alleyway.

I then transformed back into my normal form. My skin was pale and my hair was black, my eyes were red. I wore the same suit I wore before but darker. I shook my head and sighed as I leaned against the hard brick wall.
I noticed a shadow figure coming towards me, making me jump. I then squinted my eyes as the figure came into view. Akaza.

"Had a hard day?" He asks. I shook my head and scoffed.

"None of your business." I said. He walked toward me and leaned against the wall in front of me. "Moving on, we need the girl. Yuki Akumu. Know her?"

He nods. Good. The last thing I need right now is my demon slaves to forget who she is. I thought.
"Tomorrow, during closing time, we will go in there and get the girl. We will kill her parents, then get her." I said. He nods. But then he gave me a confused look, his eyebrow raised.

"But what about your form?" He asked.

"I can turn into a human, remember? We might also want to bring Doma. He might be of use as well." I said, almost muttering to myself. I turned back to him and crossed my arms. "You two will kill the parents and I got the girl, yes?"

He nods again, smirking. "This will be fun~" he giggles. He then disappeared and I laugh.
"This will be so easy."

. . .

A couple hours later..

(Yuki's POV)

I was tossing and turning that night, attempting to fall asleep. I soon gave up and groaned. Why did that guy look so familiar? I heard about Muzan Kibstuji. He looked almost exactly like him. But there's no way.. so then, why—

I heard glass shatter downstairs, causing me to yelp and jolt, but I assumed something fell and my parents were gonna clean it. Then, I heard my parents scream. That made me run into action. I quickly put my slippers on and dashed downstairs.

"Mom, dad?!" I called out. I ran inside the kitchen and my eyes widened as tears started to spill from my eyes. My parents were on the floor, dead. I fell to my knees, sobbing.
I heard someone come up behind me and grab me and pull me in close to them, covering my mouth.
"They're gone." The person spoke. "And you will be too." I felt something hit me on the head, and I was asleep.

. . .

Editors note:
This gives me anxiety reading this idk I'm embarrassed but anyways hope you enjoyed byee:)
Words: 448