Chapter 4: No escape

Muzan's house was pretty big. It had a couple rooms and I shortly found myself inside one of them. The color of the walls were black and I had a neat bed along with a wardrobe and a window. Maybe I could escape. I thought.

"You cant escape from here, Yuki." Muzan said. I jerked around. "Remember what I told you." He placed his hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. He then grabbed something from his pocket and showed it to me.

"This is a tracking device. It allows me to find where you are at all times." He said. Then, he grabbed my neck and stabbed it inside me. I yelled in pain but Muzan covered my screams with his hand.

"Quiet." He said. "It'll be over soon."
The pain soon disappeared and the tracking device stayed on my neck. I winced at the pain.

"Don't try to escape, you know what will happen. I can read your thoughts and find where you are at all times. Remember that." He said, turning to leave. "I'll be sure to turn you into a demon one day." He grins. He then leaves and closed my door. I sat on my bed, tears streamed down my cheeks.

After a while, I calmed myself down and sighed. I tried to open the window but it wouldn't budge. Great. I thought. I was stuck here. Of course. Everything was going great, but a voice inside me told me things wouldn't be so good. The voice was right.

. . .
Words: 258