Chapter 12

"And that is a wrap, everyone let us all pack up. Please check you schedules for tomorrow"

Everyone started moving back and forth, packing every equipment that has been used and trying to tidy up everything else.

I thanked everyone in the set for the successful first day of shoot. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. We made a lot of progress for today. We might have been able to shoot more than we originally planned to do. Maybe because there was no effort for me to convey the depressed feelings of my character. And Aaron was extremely helpful in coaching me even if we didn't have scenes together yet.

I immediately retreated to my room to freshen up. It has been a long productive day. We've had a rolling dinner and I managed to get a few bites in. It was almost 9 in the evening. I have been wearing make up the entire day and I feel like my face was just protesting at the moment. I opened my balcony door to get some air inside the room. For some reason, the salty air from the ocean is more comforting to me than the coldness of the AC. I've actually slept with it open last night and it was a very comfortable night for me.

"Will you take up my offer for a bottle tonight?" I heard from accross my balcony. Aaron was sitting in his balcony holding up a bottle of beer.

I was glad he never opened up about what happened with Gray last night. I was trying my best not to remember it. I didn't want his pained voice to get stuck in my head. Aaron respected my privacy.

After he walked me to my room upstairs, he only asked me if I was okay before he let me be.

I am thankful for him for that.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked. I looked at the bottle in his hand and felt thirsty for it. I did want one last night but I didn't want to show up on the first day of shoot all groggy. Aaron didn't really have a lot of scenes today. He was just walking across the camera portraying our close encounters. He had not said a single line.

He shook his head. "I didn't do a lot today. And I know you are free tomorrow. Because everyone is coming with me for a dive."

The hotel staff told our staff earlier that there were sightings of a group of dolphins earlier near one of the lagoons. They said if we wanted a good diving shot, now is the time for it. Everyone started scratching off the schedule for tomorrow which is why I am free and everyone else is going to dive with Aaron. They did ask if I wanted to come and see some dolphins but I guess I am better off resting in my room so that I have energy for my next shoot.

"And don't you need to rest for that?" I asked.

"I'm quite rested, thank you" he answered. He held the beer up one more time to entice me.

I gave out a small smile. "Give me half an hour". I said as I rushed to the bathroom to shower.

As soon as I got out of the bathroom, I heard knocks on my door. It was Aaron holding 2 bottles of beer in one of his hand and a bag of crisps on the other. He didn't even wait for me to invite him in. He just headed straight towards my balcony and sat in there.

"You can't just barge into a girl's room like that." I uttered closing the door behind me. "What if I was naked"

"Why would you answer your door if you were naked?" He answered. "Also, don't you feel lucky that the great Aaron Tyler comes over to your room." Even if I had become a bit closer to him, his ego still remained to annoy me every now and then.

I went and sat in front of him taking the opened beer into my mouth. It was refreshing. I haven't had beer in a while. The last time was when Red came crying in my room to tell me that Sophia got mad at him because he kept insisting to go with her on her tour with her school.