Chapter 15

The boat ride was quick. It only took them 30 minutes to arrive near the lagoon where the dolphins were sighted at. As they have expected, there were a couple of boats scattered everywhere. Gray decided to park on a distance and turned the engines off.

The four of them sat by the hatch and waited for any signs of marine life around. The water was calm and blue and the sun was hiding between the large cliffs so they had a nice shade above them.

A few minutes later, Gray stood up to head back to the cockpit and then came back with a bottle of champagne and four champagne glasses. Sarah remembered something and she also went back to the cockpit and came back with a plate full of fresh fruits for the group.

"Well, we might as well enjoy some champagne while we wait for some dolphins" Gray offered. He popped the bottle open and offered everyone some.

Gabby tucked the lose strand of her hair at the back of her ear as she drank from her glass. She had taken her cap and glasses off because she was starting to sweat because of the heat.

"Has anyone told you how beautiful you are?" Sarah mused. Her eyes were glued to her and the moment Gabby made eye contact she immediately had to withdraw because she knew for sure she was blushing at her statement. "I never thought anybody could look so good in sweatpants especially when they're in the beach"

Gabby finished her drink. Sarah offered her some more.

She placed her hand on Aaron's shoulder "I thank my stylist for today. This was all his idea."

Aaron merely chuckled. "Like I'm going to let you strut around on that see-through shirt."

"Why not?" Sarah asked sincerely "She's gorgeous. Even with all these fabric covering her, she already looks stunning. I can't even imagine how beautiful he is underneath it. "

"I know." Aaron answered. "But we were in a public hotel at 8 in the morning. There were too many hungry eyes everywhere."

Gabby had finished his second glass again. She was trying to ask some more but Aaron stopped her. "Wanna slow down a little?"

"You're such a grandpa Aaron." She whined. "Who even wears sweatpants in the beach? It's hot"

Aaron laughed. "Again, I only asked you to change because there were too many people back at the hotel. But please, by all means" he said gesturing at the now more secluded area they were at.

They had maintained a nice distance from the other boats that there was no way they could clearly see each other.

Gabby took that as a challenge. She didn't even think twice as she stood up and took her sweatpants down agonizingly slow revealing her fiery red stringed-bikini. Although she kept her shirt on, there was only little left to the imagination because even the shirt could not hide her cola-shaped waist and her abs. Everyone was watching her. Aaron couldn't take his eyes off of her. And neither could Gray. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and her silky white smooth nape showed as some sweat rolled down shining as the sun glistened on them.

Aaron just mouthed a "wow" at her when she sat back down. She looked at Gray and he immediately drew back. He immediately excused himself from the group but everyone saw how red his face was.

"I never knew I would question my sexuality until now" Sarah said. And yet again, that flattered Gabby, she looked away because she couldn't actually face her.

They have been hanging around for about an hour talking about the history of the islands which Gray had graciously shared to them but there were no dolphins sighted anywhere. Some of the boats had even gone back already.