𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖍𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖘 {026}

{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖞𝖘𝖎𝖟}

24th December

IT HAD FINALLY came Christmas Eve, snow filled the streets, icicles along roofs, and iced roads everywhere. Rory had been preparing for gifts to give, and of course cleaning her room for the gifts she will receive. She rolled snuggled in her bed, at six thirty in the evening. She and her family did not have any plans for Christ evening but they had plans for the morning, just really spending time together and Rory wanted to make cookies with Gwen and Finney for some quality time and soon after she was planning to go over to Vance's house and just hangout there, and most likely do their exchange.

Rory finished wrapping presents earlier that day for both her siblings which she was able to rack up money for. She even had gotten her dad a gift, a nice sweater she saw and thought he would like. All though this is the first year she would be getting him anything. Finney opened the door to Rory's room.

"Hey ror, dad made us dinner I think it's like turkey." He said about to leave.

"Turkey really??" She questioned kinda excited for the dinner the usually never have dinner all together.

"Yea, it smells super good." He says nodding. Rory stands and started to walk downstairs into the kitchen. Smiling she looked at her dad who had been cooking primarily all day.

"Thanks dad!" She says and goes up to hug Terrance, Rory had the widest smile on her face.

"No problem hun, you guys deserve it." Her dad said.

The three of them are dinner enjoying the chicken, green beans, mash potatoes, and cranberry juice. Rory had been so excited that her dad had done that for them, he hadn't done it in years so she had her reasons to be excited.

They all sat around the living room enjoying the grinch Christmas special. Smiling Terrence grabbed three small terrible wrapped gifts and handed one to each of the kids. "Dad what's this" Gwenny asked looking up in confusion.

"It's a early present for each of you now go on open it!" He said and finney, Gwen, and Rory dug in. Rory had opened the box to find a wonderful necklace, sliver chain with a pearl middle. "Dad! This is beautiful." Rory exclaimed, this had been the first Christmas in years she had gotten a nice present.

"I picked it up and this store and thought you might like it." He said smiling. Rory got up and hugged him. Finney opened his gift to find a miniature rocket model for his collection and thanked Terrence for the gift. Gwen opened her present to find packs and packs of hair accessories which she had been so excited for and hugged her father out of excitement. That had been the best Christmas Eve in a long time.

After a few hours of them all hanging out, it was time for them to sleep and "Santa" comes to town.

The next morning
December 25th
Gwenny banged on rory door telling, more like yelling at her to get up and there were presents. Rory took that in shock, presents? Her head really had gotten, better he really was changing. Rory jumped out of bed and walked with finney and Gwenny to the Christmas tree. "Holy shit." She said under her breath as her dad had popped out yelling merry Christmas obviously excited for the kids. Gwenny and finney started digging in the presents and after a minute rory did to. She got a new pair of converse and a few other things. She was surprised her dad got enough money for all of them. Finney and Gwenny soon opened the presents rory had got them and they were both pretty excited, she got finney a new shirt, socks that he really needed, and another rocket model, she got Gwenny a new set of jeans and a stuffed animal.

After opening every single present it had already been ten thirty in the morning and Rory and Vance had plan to meet at his house at eleven for the exchange. Rory had already checked with her dad if it was ok but she said she was going to her friends Kennedys house. She got dress and put a coat on since it had snowed the night before. She left the house with her snow boots on fast walking to Vance's house.

She soon made it a couple minutes late but it was ok. His mom opened the door welcoming rory with warm arms. Smiling rory walked in and hugged vance from behind handing him the gift she got him. "Ooooo what's this ror?" He asked smirking. He opened it finding the Walkman that he had been asking for. "No fucking way! Are you shitting me rory? No way!" He exclaimed smiling.

"It was the last one in stock! Did you read my little note?" Rory asked smiling wide at her boyfriends reaction to her gift. He opened the note rory wrote, it was just a short but sweet note and Vance already knew that was going up on his wall.

"I got you a little something to.." Vance said pulling out her gifts, they were to boxes one was small and the other one had been bigger. "Oh open this one first!" He exclaimed pointing to the slightly bigger one. She ripped off the wrapper to find a new pair of red converse, her dad got her the black ones earlier.

"What vance?! That's awesome! How'd you know I needed a new pair??" Rory exclaimed in excitement.

"Well both me and my mom pitched in for this gift, I just noticed you wore the same shoes and I thought you could use a new pair." He said smirking.

"Holy shit! Thankyou so much." Rory paused "THANKYOU MS HOPPER." She screamed making sure she heard her.

"OF COURSE HUN!" She exclaimed back.

"Moving on, open the next one, open the next one!" Vance exclaimed sounding like a twelve year old.

"Ok, ok!" Rory exclaimed. She ripped open the packaging finding a beautiful pearl ring that would go perfectly with her new necklace. "Vance! You didn't have to!" She said leaning for a hug.

"Yes the fuck I do!" He said smiling and hugging her back. The rest of the day was filled with Christmas love, and joy. Rory and Vance were absolutely perfect for eachother.