𝕳𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖑𝖞 {028}

VANCE AND RORY relationship was off, it didn't feel right. Ever since that night in February he's been treating her differently. Being a absolute bitch. She loved him, but she thought he hated her. Inside he adored the girl, she gave him the love he never had. The love he needed. But vance continued to push her away. It was young teen love, dramatic, sad, and slow.

Rory walked through the school building sighing and looking for her boyfriend. Wondering if he was going to snap at her, again. The relationship felt like it was going down hill.

Rory spotted her favorite Blondie and walked up to him.

"Vance?" Rory said her voice soft.

"What the hell- oh, Rory." Vance said.

"Yeah..uhm I was wondering my uh, my dads out of the house tonight and maybe you want to watch a movie?" Rory said, a dorky smile spreading across her face.

"Oh yeah uh sure." Vance responded with. Rory walked away with a sigh. The relationship was becoming "awkward" and not as loving as it used to be. Of course neither of them really meant it, it just happened over time. And honestly it was Rory's mission the fix it. Deep down in Vance's heart he wanted to do the same thing.

————-

TIME HAD PASSES and Vance should be getting to Rory's house anytime now. Finney was over at robin's, and Gwen was doing something after school. She soon heard a knock on the door and Vance was standing there waiting for her to let him in.

"Hey.." Vance said as he walked in.

"Hey V, so whatcha in the mood for?" Rory said trying to clear the awkwardness in the air.

"Uhh do you have jaws? Haven't seen that wine in a while"

"I think I do one second." Rory said pulling about the DVD "here."

The movie started rolling and the two settled themselves on the couch together. Rory scooted closer, vance noticed her actions and just looked at her for a minute. How did he get her? Her wonderful features. Pretty eyes, curly brown hair, and a pretty nose.

"Are you really this scared of the movie, pussy." Vance sighed.

"No...I just want to be close to you." Rory shrugged. Vance snorted and continued to watch the movie. He had felt so bad for treating her so bad the past month and he just didn't know how to make it up. "I'll uhm. I'll go grab us some chips." Rory said standing up and walking to the kitchen. The awkwardness leaving the air as soon as she left the room.

Rory grabbed two chip bags and just stood there for a moment. She heard small little creeks in the floor and realized vance was coming. "Hey you fuckin' alright? It was so quiet you usually never shut-up." Vance said looking at the girl in concern.

"Yeah..yeah I'm fine." Rory lied right to his face and he knew. He knew that he hurt her and felt terrible. He noticed the tiny bit of jewelry on her neck and it was the one he gifted her. The small butterfly necklace from her birthday.

"Look ror. I fucking love you. And I know what I said about Bruce hurt you, and I've been a absolute dick ever since that night." Vance said Rory looking at him.

"It dosent matter Anyways,  just..let's just go back to the movie." Rory said starting to walk out of the kitchen. Vance grabbed onto her wrist.

"Wait."

"What.."

Vance pulled her in. For a silent kiss that felt like it could have lasted for ever. Rory smiled, having her lips pressed against him made her have butterflies in her stomach.

Vance slowly pulled away and looked Rory in the eyes.

"I'm honestly so so fucking sorry Rory." Vance said.

"Your such a bitch." Rory said pulling him back into a loving kiss.

—————-

OMG HEY HEY HEY IM SO SO SO SO SO ABOUT THE LACK OF POSTING AND HONESTLY IVE LOST A LOT OF VIEWERS DUE TO IT IM IN A COMPETITIVE TEAM AND IT TAKES AWAY FROM MOST OF MY FREE TIME PLUS I AM IN A LOT OF THINGS FOR SCHOOL TO ILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER UPDATE OUT SOON BUT I DOUBT IT.

SORRY LOVES, BEA