29.

Tamia in the MM

Tamia in the MM.

Tamia Ford
2 months later
9 weeks pregnant

"Hey, Mimi!"

"You okay, girl?" A girl from down the block called for me as I made my way up the staircase and onto my porch with bags in my hands.

"I'm fine."

"Thanks." I smiled small, lying though, considering I was struggling and I definitely wasn't used to this hard work.

Carrying a bunch of groceries into the house with this small stomach included. Though, I wasn't showing much yet, things had definitely been different for me these past two months, both physically and emotionally.

I was extremely tired after walking short distances and at random times of the day, I would feel like I had just been hit by a semi-automatic truck.

All while I had to do everything for myself, putting things together alone, now that I was purchasing furniture for my house, or simply paying random men with my own money to come and do it for me.

Plus the new payments for my next semester of school were coming, since I was still attending, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to handle all of that.

Considering, I still wasn't working yet and the money that I'd had saved in my secret account was quickly declining.

Especially now, with no new deposits.

So I was actually thinking about dropping out of school completely, so that I didn't have to worry too much about it but I didn't really want to do that.

I wanted to finish.

Badly I did.

I was way too close to quit now.

So it was just a little hard for me and definitely a lot different than when I had my own man around the house to do these things for me. And though I knew that I was doing the best thing for me, Sin was still on my mind each and every day.

Especially since I was still carrying his child.

Getting into the house, I placed the bags I had in my hand down, directly in front of the door, as I took a deep breath to relieve myself.

I was so tired, I'd had a very long day already too and that wasn't helping in this moment. I'd been grocery shopping all morning and then I had multiple doctor's appointments all afternoon.

Of course, Sin and I still weren't speaking since I'd told him I needed some time two months back. So each doctor's appointments were separated for the both of us and his mom and my mom had both helped me set it all up.

I would go in at a certain time and get worked on and then Sin would go in after and the doctor would release all the information to him like I'd asked of the facility.