47.

Tamia Ford
Two months later

I moved around the kitchen happily for the first time in a long time, cooking food for dinner. All while I glanced down at my ring every other second.

Though I'd told Sin no to marrying to him two months ago, he'd allowed me to have the ring and to wear it as a promise. A promise that he would do right by me this time around and a promise to marry me when the time was right for the both of us.

It was hard to do at first but we both knew that we had a lot to work on.

So we'd talked all night that night, he'd finally admitted to all of his wrongs, including having those girls in this house and I'd admitted to mine, including not listening to his words instead of the words of other people, when I should've gave him that opportunity before going crazy.

We were just finally able to get some clarity on this all and nothing could feel better or be better in this moment.

We were finally doing good.

I was at my complete happiest for the very first time in a while. Though it was bitter sweet, at the thought of my unborn baby, I knew that God obviously had other plans for us.

Sin and I always seemed to come back harder and stronger after rain and storms.

"Baby?" I heard Sin calling me from upstairs and I stopped in my tracks to answer, looking down at my ring again.

"Yeah?" I called back as he sounded like he was standing at the top of the staircase.

"When you get here?" He asked, considering I'd just gotten back to the house about fifteen minutes ago from the girls shopping trip he'd sent me, Yessenia, Nae Nae, Tot and the neighborhood moms on.

Since he'd told me that I needed time for myself. He'd just given me his card and paid for any and everything I wanted.

Plus I had to go back down to my house in the hood to make sure that everything was okay. Though it did creep me out being there, I knew I had to keep my home up to par and actively take care of myself as well.

It wasn't all about Yasin.

"I just got here like fifteen minutes ago."

"And I put your card on the bed." I told him as I finished up with the pepper steak and began sautéing the vegetables in the opposite pan.

"Oh aight, coo'."

"Whatchu' get?"

"Let me see and shit." He said to me as I stood there putting my spices and butters into the pan.

"Babe, I'm cooking."

"I can show you afterwards." I expressed to him and he smacked his lips, being impatient as usual, but he allowed me to anyway as I finished up with the food.

Once I was finished everything, I placed my pans to the side and turned off the gas for both. I was then getting ready to make my gravy and my rice before he began calling me again.

"Yo, ma." His deep voice spoke from the top of the steps and I playfully rolled my eyes as I called back.

"Yes, Yasin?" I smiled at his obvious need for my attention now.

"Com'ere."

"I need you right quick." He spoke sternly to me. and I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, wondering what it was that he needed so badly.

While I was making dinner.

I didn't say anything though, I simply just made my way upstairs. When I did, I heard the shower water running and I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked in to my old walk-in closet then through it toward the bathroom.