35.

Yasin in the MM

Yasin in the MM.

Yasin Dowery
Next Day

"Damn, you cheesin' hard as hell, nigga."

"Bro, I was just thinking the same shit—"

"—Tamia got this light skin ass nigga blushing on the block." My homies went on trying to clown me as I stood on the corner, leaned up against the wall texting Tamia with a smile on my face.

"Yeah aight.."

"The fuck up, nigga." I couldn't help to smirk as a nigga stood there trying to play it cool, knowing I was happy as hell to be back on good terms with her.

It'd been a long ass two months with out her and now that we was talking and spending time together.

It had a nigga trying to do everything right.

I wasn't trying to do shit wrong to her.

So whatever she wanted, whatever she needed me to do, she got it. Because without her, none of this shit meant nothing.

So it was only right.

Plus after that shit with the homie and Yessenia telling me that she was going out with another nigga, that shit had me scared straight. I couldn't imagine another motherfucker taking care of my girl and my unborn child.

That shit just ain't sit right with me. So I was getting my shit together for us.

Me:
Wyd, ma?

Me:
I can't wait to see you again tonight

I went on texting her as I licked my lips slowly, watching as it sent before I shoved my phone back into my pocket.

I knew she hadn't told me yes yet and I peeped that she was playing hard to get with me but I understood all of that shit completely. I put her through a lot so now she was doing the same to me so I could prove to her that I was serious.

And I was.

I was going to give my girl the world, if she allowed me to again.

"Yo, bro." The homie, Kao, tapped me, making me look up and break away from my thoughts.

"What's up?" I asked him before he pointed, making me look in his direction.

"Look." He said to me and when I did, my happiness slowly faded, seeing that nigga Endo and my sister walking up the block together.

I ain't say shit as I leaned up against the wall, watching as they walked hand and hand. I couldn't help but to shake my head at it though as I watched that nigga dip off into his car before Yessenia made her way over to us.

"That's crazy." The homie, Dro, went on saying as Yessenia rolled her eyes hard at us, walking over to her little friends that was on the corner as well.